Olympic Lifting 2008 Television Coverage

XTrainer

Red Belt
Reaction score
Can't find a listing of channels/times, has anyone else seen one?

I could be wrong, but a lot of times they just kind of squeeze things in however they fit during their telecasts. They'll say they have something on, but you won't know exactly when during the 4 hour telecast they show something. I'm basing this off watching the last Olympics on my digital cable box, and checking the schedules off of the guide. I don't know, perhaps something like TV Guide or a website will have more detailed schedules.

It will be on NBC, at some random time probably. I do know that Shane Hamman is doing the American commentary. At worst, it will all be shown on Eurosport probably in it's entirety at some point and find it's way to youtube. They don't finalize what they show until stuff starts happening.

It will be on NBC, at some random time probably. I do know that Shane Hamman is doing the American commentary. At worst, it will all be shown on Eurosport probably in it's entirety at some point and find it's way to youtube. They don't finalize what they show until stuff starts happening.

I imagine they'll host videos on nbc.com and try to keep it off youtube, kind of like they do with their shows now.

I imagine they'll host videos on nbc.com and try to keep it off youtube, kind of like they do with their shows now.

NBC doesn't have exclusive broadcast rights. Somebody will just rip a copy of the Chinese or German broadcast and put it up. You won't be missing anything if you don't get to hear Shane Hamman do color commentary.

Back