Olympian Askren Signs with Bellator

I would love to see how he matches up with Sengoku fighter jorge masvidal. Maybe Bjorn can bring him back.

Lyman Good just got an ominous feeling in the pit of his stomach and he doesn't know why

Askeren in his prime would have mauled Masvidal..

After years of collecting ONE FC checks Askeren got fat, slow, old, demotivated and was pretty much broken

I don't like Askeren but let's be honest Dana knew what was going to happen and he didnt want another human blanket as champ so Askeren went to collect paychecks in ONE

Askeren in his prime would have mauled Masvidal..

After years of collecting ONE FC checks Askeren got fat, slow, old, demotivated and was pretty much broken

I don't like Askeren but let's be honest Dana knew what was going to happen and he didnt want another human blanket as champ so Askeren went to collect paychecks in ONE
Askren probably would have mauled Masvidal if that knee (which was one of the most brilliant pieces of game planning in MMA history for what it's worth) didn't hit. I like Masvidal, always have but conventionally speaking Askren is a pretty nightmarish match up for him. Dude took guys with good anti wrestling and made them look like a mid 2000s kickboxer making their debut in PRIDE.

Back