Media Oliviera/Chandler INTENSE weigh in face off

You can tell that was genuine intensity, not just a rouse to hype up the fight. Two respectful fighters with self control.. A lot of mental midgets would have lost control when noses touched.

So, Joe's pretty much the exact same height as Chandler.
<mma4>

After they separated, Chandler begins clapping (American ritual of unknown origin), and Oliviera begins beating his chest (Brazilian primal alpha instinct).
Chandler then changes and beats his chest in return.
In the animal kingdom, this type of mirroring behavior signals uncertainty and subservience to leaders. In human subjects, this can only be interpreted as signifying a high level of shookness.
Oliviera by sub, round 2.
Great analysis!!!

are you guys done analyzing
Did that sound funnier in your head or did you just discover the word being inside a larger word and were waiting for the perfect time to make the joke?

Chandler backed off first. He is shook. You can trust me, i am a professional shookologist.

Brooks 1 was a robbery, Brooks 2 was legit though.

Primus 1 was a fluke and a shit stoppage, Chandler literally dropped Primus after the foot drop. Chandler destroyed him in their second fight.
You forgot will Brooks and Brent primus

After they separated, Chandler begins clapping (American ritual of unknown origin), and Oliviera begins beating his chest (Brazilian primal alpha instinct).
Chandler then changes and beats his chest in return.
In the animal kingdom, this type of mirroring behavior signals uncertainty and subservience to leaders. In human subjects, this can only be interpreted as signifying a high level of shookness.
Oliviera by sub, round 2.
Bullshit, you people said the same thing when Dustin copied Conor's movements in their faceoff.

Chandler was shook, it looked pretty bad for him. His small man complex also got triggered, he will fight with chip on his shoulder and go there too emotional, Olivera finishes him easily

Cordial savagery. I dig it.

Five pages and not even one link to that?

Absolutely disappointed.

Back