Media Oliviera/Chandler INTENSE weigh in face off

cpcrZN1.gif

Charles isn’t all that much taller than Chandler then.

Not sure why but I expected the Brazilian to dwarf his opponent, in terms of height.
Think he just seems taller than he is because he likes to fight in an upright stance to enable his quick knees up the middle. So he's often fighting tall.

Mike is going out like a bull from the get go here, both guys really. olives by knee/front kick tko 1st rd. chandler gonna try and close that distance but he's gonna find out he's fighting another beast and not a passive dude like hooker was that night. won't bet on it tho, money is on the under.

I have absolutely no idea whose style will come out on top tomorrow, and I love it. Very intriguing match up.

Chandler will hit him with that Bellator power and Oliveira will go down

Chandler try to intimidate Oliveira.
Oliveira doesn't back up
Chandler try harder to assert dominance.
Oliveira stay looking at him, cold, with no emotion.
chandler understand he won't fold,he then back up and do something with his hand .
oliveira know he won this and make the winner gesture.
chandler know he lost and mimic him.

oliveira 1 chandler 0.

great succes, Chandler is shook.

Last edited:
This is one of the most interesting fights in recent times that I can remember and it seems that sherdog is pretty divided on the outcome!
I haven't been this conflicted about a fight in a long time. One day im going with Chandler the next day im sure Oli takes it.

As 50/50 as it get's pre fight. The hindsight will be strong after.

After they separated, Chandler begins clapping (American ritual of unknown origin), and Oliviera begins beating his chest (Brazilian primal alpha instinct).
Chandler then changes and beats his chest in return.
In the animal kingdom, this type of mirroring behavior signals uncertainty and subservience to leaders. In human subjects, this can only be interpreted as signifying a high level of shookness.
Oliviera by sub, round 2.

Back