News Olivier Aubin-Mercier says his show money for the tournament final was $50K.

MMA fighters out here making their dreams come true, gotta love it!

$50k to show is about what I'd expect OAM to get tbh.

3 fights a year, 50k US(?) each fight with the opportunity to win a million and sponsorships would be good if we hadn't monetized every other sport so massively.

$1,050,000

Is a pretty great pay day.

He fought four times in 2022, so if he made the same 50k each fight it could be 1.2 mil for the year plus whatever little he got for sponsors.

He's doing better than the vast majority of UFC fighters.

$50k to show is about what I'd expect OAM to get tbh.
Does he get another 50 k to win? 50 + 50 for who he is fighting & the frequency that he's fighting is pretty good. Oh, and let's not forget the opportunity to win 1 million. OAM is doing really well.

Assuming he was paid the same during the RS, that means he's guaranteed to make 100k for the year on a show that no one watches. That's not bad at all.

$1,050,000

Is a pretty great pay day.

He fought four times in 2022, so if he made the same 50k each fight it could be 1.2 mil for the year plus whatever little he got for sponsors.

He's doing better than the vast majority of UFC fighters.

its not 50k on top of the mill, I believe its part of the million. Loughnane I think said something about it, you get your reg pay for reg season fights whatever your contract is but the playoffs is two fights mill total. so first fight maybe its 50/50 and then final is 50/850 so you end up with a mill.

its not 50k on top of the mill, I believe its part of the million. Loughnane I think said something about it, you get your reg pay for reg season fights whatever your contract is but the playoffs is two fights mill total. so first fight maybe its 50/50 and then final is 50/850 so you end up with a mill.
Yup, I'm pretty sure this it how it works.

Oh. That's kinda gay and oddly cheap for a company that pays Pettis 500k to get beat up.

I guess 1.1 then, if he only got paid got paid normal the first two fights this year.

Still a good payday.

Back