Olivera beats Khabib

Let’s be real.... Khabib is used to having a huge size advantage over his opponents and Charles is taller and longer than him.

on the ground he’d outgrapple Khabib and he doesn’t fear the takedown.

On the feet Charles whoops him

(I do think Dustin, Justin, Islam, Conor and maybe rda beat Charles thou)

discuss

And this is why Charles is getting so much hate...because his fans are idiots.

Kabib only wanted to fight gatekeeper strikers with garbage grappling so he could cruise to easy wins and ramaduck anything perceived as a tough stylistic matchup for him

I'm on the fence about this one. When you look at Khabib's record record, one of the biggest things that stands out to me is the lack of high-level grapplers he's fought. Don't get me wrong, he's fought plenty of good grapplers like Poirier and Tibau, but he built his reputation on beating strikers. Part of the appeal of watching him fight Tony is wondering what it would look like if Khabib was defending against non-stop submission attempts from inside an elite grappler's guard. Then, when you consider that Oliveira's guard is likely much better than Tony's, and unlike Tony, Oliveira seems to possess some KO power, the hypothetical fight between the two could be interesting.

As for all the talk about Khabib's size, it's irrelevant. He wasn't small for 155, but he wasn't some giant, either. If you want to see what giant lightweights look like, look at James Krause and Thiago Alves when they were at the weightclass. Benson Henderson was pretty big too, iirc.

Lol no. Khabibs size is much bigger than Oliveira (haters claim he’s a true WW). Charles doesn’t have the strength to overpower a world class grappler like Khabib. Not to mention he almost got finished in the 1st by Chandler. Had the round gone on 30 secs longer, Chandler might have been the new champ.

Khabib would’ve walked him down and Oliveira would’ve crumbled to the pressure

Chandler has legit KO power...Khabib doesn't.

Fun Facts:

Oliveira is the same age as Khabib and has over twice as many UFC fights.

Michael Chandler had wlready beaten Eddie Alvarez by the time Khabib debuted un the UFC.

TS must live a lonely life. Always with the stupid ass threads.

How does Charles out grapple Khabib, when Chandler sat on the guys chest and abused him in their first round. Khabib would manhandle him.

This statement is as dumb as the OP's troll post. Even though it's the opposite of what the OP said. The truth of course, is somewhere in the middle, in some fights, Khabib had size advantages and in some fights, he definitely didn't.

Khabib won his interim title over 5'7" Iaquinta who is average to smallish for LW. Then he's beaten guys who either fought a large portion of their career at FW, or is currently in FW - Poirier, McGregor, Barboza, Johnson. So yeah, at least ONE fight, he's had a size advantage.
Which one?

I disagree. Tony is a few years older then when he was supposed to fight Khabib. Being a few years past his prime isn’t going to make him go from the elite of the elite. To getting ragdolled 2 fights in a row. But, I could be wrong. Maybe Tony would have outgrappled Khabib. We’ll never know.

In my opinion you're wrong and age is a bigger factor than you think. I could be wrong aswell. But we'll never know indeed. :(

Let’s be real.... Khabib is used to having a huge size advantage over his opponents and Charles is taller and longer than him.

on the ground he’d outgrapple Khabib and he doesn’t fear the takedown.

On the feet Charles whoops him

(I do think Dustin, Justin, Islam, Conor and maybe rda beat Charles thou)

discuss
Retarded Khabib hate thread

It would've been interesting to see Khabib face someone that doesn't fear the ground. We've already seen people try to desperately keep the fight standing and ultimately fail, but what about someone that isn't afraid to go to the ground? For all we know Khabib vs Oliveira is the LW version of Fedor vs Werdum.

Remember, that not too long ago, Felder crushed Oliveira from his guard and Pettis and Lamas both submitted him lol

did you watch their fight? They are the exact same size

Do you believe you can accurately measure weight by looking at things and people? If so, that's retarded.

McGregor was obviously smaller. He came from 145 and then was only weighing in at 168-169 while eating anything he wanted to during the Diaz fights, then fought Khabib after weighing in at 153 for the Mayweather boxing thing.

Khabib is obviously bigger but there's nothing that will convince you either so what's the fucking point. The only person I can think of that was clearly bigger than Khabib during his entire UFC career was Tibau.

Do you believe you can accurately measure weight by looking at things and people? If so, that's retarded.

McGregor was obviously smaller. He came from 145 and then was only weighing in at 168-169 while eating anything he wanted to during the Diaz fights, then fought Khabib after weighing in at 153 for the Mayweather boxing thing.

Khabib is obviously bigger but there's nothing that will convince you either so what's the fucking point. The only person I can think of that was clearly bigger than Khabib during his entire UFC career was Tibau.

they both came into the fight at 173

Back