Oliveira will sub Dustin later this year and make him cry again!

Po Atan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Let’s be real, Conor is getting slept once again therefore Dustin will be fighting Oliveria later this year.

Oliveira will pick at Dustin with long front and low kicks, pressure him to the cage, and then take him for a ride. From there he will wrap him up and make him tap. Poirier has NOTHING for Oliveira. Chandler is a thunderous puncher with ridiculous hand speed, Oliveria weathered the storm and prevailed. Dustins punches will be insignificant in comparison.

Poirier will then proceed to cry in the post fight press conference.

The striking battle between Oliviera and Poirier would be interesting to watch.

Don't count Conor out though.

Let’s be real, Conor is getting slept once again therefore Dustin will be fighting Oliveria later this year.

Oliveira will pick at Dustin with long front and low kicks, pressure him to the cage, and then take him for a ride. From there he will wrap him up and make him tap. Poirier has NOTHING for Oliveira. Chandler is a thunderous puncher with ridiculous hand speed, Oliveria weathered the storm and prevailed. Dustins punches will be insignificant in comparison.

You have to be "real"/objective if you're going to begin with "let's be real". Rather, you chose the route of being very much *note* "real" by just tugging off your preferred fighter while dismissing his opponent. . . who is currently one of the top and best-rounded fighters on the planet.
Just being "real".

I agree, I think Poirier is a little bit too easy to hit clean, Do Bronx is super accurate and fast, and Oliveira has the wrestling to put Dustin on his back and hit a RNC in the ensuing scramble.

Bad fight for Poirier

Oli is too easy to hit clean and Dustin has a lot of power himself with a lot more ability to succeed in dog fights than Chandler.

When they showed the replays of Chandler vs Hooker, I didn't realize how horrendously exposed Chandler leaves his chin when he ducks down and wings those big punches.... like it's really, really bad and I think many people must see that overextension he does in those punches.. His speed is the only thing that saves him from getting clipped by most guys, I imagine.

Unless Oli gets this to the mat, I think Poirier rocks him and finishes him with GNP

Last edited:

Casual.

You have to be "real"/objective if you're going to begin with "let's be real". Rather, you chose the route of being very much *note* "real" by just tugging off your preferred fighter while dismissing his opponent. . . who is currently one of the top and best-rounded fighters on the planet.
Just being "real".
Poirier goes life and death with everyone. Rocked every fight. Hell I only mentioned Charles subbing him but he could very well sleep him too.

Don't forget about Poirier insisting that he's "still the champ."

Dustin Poirier: "I'M STILL THE CHAMP! I was always the UFC Lightweight World Champion! I'm STILL the UFC Lightweight World Champion!"

With every day that passes, I despise the INTERIM UFC titles more and more. When I say the INTERIM UFC title, I mean in every single division.

Furthermore, I despise the UFC BMF Championship.

Don't forget about Poirier insisting that he's "still the champ."

Dustin Poirier: "I'M STILL THE CHAMP! I was always the UFC Lightweight World Champion! I'm STILL the UFC Lightweight World Champion!"

With every day that passes, I despise the INTERIM UFC titles more and more. When I say the INTERIM UFC title, I mean in every single division.

Furthermore, I despise the UFC BMF Championship.
He talks drivel. The lw champ but tapped for his life against khabib? The lw champ but declined a title fight to prove he’s the best? Yeah okay Dustin.

The bmf is also a joke but thankfully that’s been put to bed. Surely the ufc don’t have the audacity to do another bmf fight when the “bmf” just ate the canvas against “one of the softest hitters he’s ever been in with”.

Poirier goes life and death with everyone. Rocked every fight. Hell I only mentioned Charles subbing him but he could very well sleep him too.
Of course Oliviera could beat Poirier, just as Poirier could beat Oliviera. I just think Poirier has proven himself more and more recently against the top. It could definitely be a great fight, and yes I'd give Oliviera the edge on the ground. By but no stretch would it be a gimme for Charles.

And yes, I agree that Poirier will probably starch the Conman in a rematch. Talking shit and then getting yours pushed in is never good for a shit-talker's ego, so I doubt Conman will bounce back from the damage done. I say feed him to Dariush ;) See how well his shit-talking game goes there.

Just being "real".
<BC1>

Doubt it but I wouldn't be mad if he did. Both of those guys worked hard and deserve to be on top

I favor Poirier somewhat heavily in that fight. I like Charles, I just think he’s beatable on the feet and on the floor. But if I’m wrong, so be it. Oliveira has put the time in and paid his dues, can’t be mad about him holding the belt.

Back