Oliveira wasted a callout

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Asking for Conor or Felder? Dude you are not getting any of those.

You wanted him to call out whoever the fuck #14 is or whatever?

Go big or go home.

Tell you the damn truth...he’s better than present day Conor and Felder.

Give this man a fight he deserves it!

The Conor callout is obligatory for any ranked fighter between 145-170... get real, TS

Go big or go home.

He looked like an idiot. Has lost every top 10 fight he's had an calls out the biggest fight in the company? Maybe Felder would be a decent fight, but the top 10 are all ducking each other. That's why rankings shouldn't exist. "Oh I don't wanna fight you because I'm ranked 7th and you're ranked 12th." shut the fuck up and fight.

But yea the Conor call out was retarded I agree with OP

Go big or go home.

He could've called out Iaquinta. That's a more realistic fight. No chance he gets Conor, who only main events. And Felder hasnt lost at lightweight since beating him.

He looked like an idiot. Has lost every top 10 fight he's had an calls out the biggest fight in the company? Maybe Felder would be a decent fight, but the top 10 are all ducking each other. That's why rankings shouldn't exist. "Oh I don't wanna fight you because I'm ranked 7th and you're ranked 12th." shut the fuck up and fight.

But yea the Conor call out was retarded I agree with OP
Worked for Nate.

he already fought felder and it was competitive... so why not?

Stupid callout.
Should've been bold and smart. Missed it.
At least we get to watch him crush another unranked fella soon. He can go for all the record. Most subs, most KOs, most bonuses... most everything.

Only worked because RDA pulled out
Yeah and Nate got the opportunity because he put his name next to Conor, Charles had nothing to lose with that callout, he could easily get a fight in January and you never know when an opportunity presents itself.

Tell you the damn truth...he’s better than present day Conor and Felder.

Give this man a fight he deserves it!

lol

felder has only gotten better since wrecking him and oliveira got wasted by 1 punch from cub...im not a giant conor fan these days but conor KO’s him easily

So you're saying that Nate Diaz and Charles Olivera have the same name value? hmmmmm alrighty then
Nate made his name after the first Conor fight, he was a gatekeeper with a little tuf fame before that.

Back