Media Oliveira vs Poirier is in works for UFC 269

Poirier is gonna give Charles some problems standing early, but I expect him to weather the storm and submit Dustin.

Lol Hooker was not even close to finishing Dustin
Ask any Diaz fan. Land any punch that even wobbles the other guy guy these days. And that means you almost finished him.

It’s literally becoming one of the most overused, and biggest falsehoods in here these days. Like Conor almost finished Dustin in the second fight. A KD doesn’t even need to occur anymore.

It’s as pathetic as Rogan yelling he’s hurt after any punch at all.

Good fight.

If Dustin becomes champ Uncle Goof will be giving Conor an immediate title shot.
If Colby beats Usman, I think they'll let Doostin go for the double champ shit. Even if he fails, he's still the LW champ and will have to welcome Conor, if he wins - Conor fights Doostin at WW.

I hate 3 title fight cards.makes other cards Terrible

Right? Pay-per-views actually worth paying for

Tbh, Jan vs Glover is one of my favorite fights on paper in a good while

Yeah Jan vs. Glover is probably going to be the most competitive title fight we've seen in a while. I see a 5th round finish.

Huge Oliveira fan here.. Poirier got this if it goes the distance. I think he's the strongest and the more durable of the two. However if Oliveira can turn into the matured grappler he has become, he can surprise us and get an early sub

Man the last half the year UFC putting up banger events. Cant wait to see this one

Muniz vs Du Plesis is the 3rd best fight on the card. Rooting for Bronx & Moreno, confident in Moreno but Bronx/Poirier feels 50/50.

Ask any Diaz fan. Land any punch that even wobbles the other guy guy these days. And that means you almost finished him.

It’s literally becoming one of the most overused, and biggest falsehoods in here these days. Like Conor almost finished Dustin in the second fight. A KD doesn’t even need to occur anymore.

It’s as pathetic as Rogan yelling he’s hurt after any punch at all.
Blame Joe "He's Hurt!!" Rogaine

Best LW fight in a long time. I think Poirier TKO via GnP, but if Charles gets on top Dustin's in trouble.

Back