Media Oliveira motivates his brother Tony Ferguson

I have an avi bet against you that says otherwise.

Edit. You disappeared pretty fast. lol

Edit again. Holy fuck.. You literally deleted your post, you coward. Lmao.
Who the fuck are you?

I never AV betted with anybody you dumb fool.

And yes I deleted this post because I got a brain fart and thought you were saying Chandler and Ferguson were going to lose. When you meant Ferguson & Oliveira.

AV bet though? Not sure how you came up with that. Lay off the crack

I have an avi bet against you that says otherwise.

Edit. You disappeared pretty fast. lol

Edit again. Holy fuck.. You literally deleted your post, you coward. Lmao.
I was just going to reply to you and ask why i can see your quote, but not the original post. I didn't know you could delete posts, i just always assumed you could only edit them.

LOL @Wreckless , what a loser.

Edit: now i see the delete button. haha

They’re both going to lose. What’s the motivation there? lol
Awesome thread.
I think it's a toss up but I love how many casuals would have counted Chandler out if he fought for the belt against Aloe without beating Hooker the way he did.

DyQl6NQ.jpg

Tony was uncomfortable, he is not used to people being nice to him. Some of the crowd was even chanting “Khabib Khabib”

What an unlikely pair.

Tony didn’t even respond in context because I don’t think Tony speaks Spanish on the reg, when Werdum was insulting him in Spanish it took him awhile to get the jist of what he was saying and Tony said: “ I don’t even understand what you’re saying bro”.

Tony is a mad man, I wouldn’t approach lol. He’s on the Mayhem list.

Good to see especially since Tony has dropped his last 2 and to get support from the guy that last beat him is awesome.

However I don't think Tony speaks Portuguese or Spanish, lol. Probably knows a couple Spanish phrases but is far from fluent.

Was Werdum talking Spanish, and not Portuguese?

Is there much difference between Spanish and Mexican? Obviously they have differences but are they not derived from the same language originally? Is it common from Spanish speakers to pick up Mexican really fast and vice verse or what?

Back