Oliveira is going to get chinned because of his non-existent head-movement.

Yes! And my answer would be the same as Safton's (see above).

No grudge, buddy! Our opinion was legit, but was proved partially wrong, only that.
It is what it is.
I generally try not to make as sweeping a statement as I did for this one, so I guess I’m a bit sore I was so dismissive of Oliveiras standup skills.
Always learning.

Hey they've got that shit on the internet, if you needed help figuring out that Charles was gonna win.
You're stupid ass comparison has nothing to do with why Charles won. Take your noob ass back to your mom's basement...she's got hot pockets getting cold down there by your racecar bed, turd nugget.

And not getting tapped by cans.
You've been pretty quiet about the main event. You've been on here months talking about how fragile oliveira was then chandler got finished.

Last edited:
Charles is not a great counter striker. He's not going make chandler pay for his mistakes on the feet.
damn bro. You were 100% wrong on charles. word for word, bar for bar. You underestimated every aspect of Charles game. Everything lol.

It's ok, we all have L's but I am surprised on how far you were off on everything.

Last edited:
not really. he kind of got saved by the bell. I never said he was trash or anything. he has the same weakness hes always had. dont see him being champ for long. nothing against him personally.

This seems like a rather biased view of it, frankly. I saw an Oliveira who no longer simply folds under pressure and concedes defeat -- unable to stand being the nail -- but instead finds a way to win and is willing to actively pressure his opponent despite having been compromised and faced with adversity early (including seeing his vaunted submission game come to naught).

That said, I agree that he likely won't be champion for long. I'd be fairly surprised if he managed two defenses or more. That's not a judgement against him, that's a statement about how wide-open the Top 5 of the division is right now and the potential "hot-potato" status of that strap should any contender lay hands on it: Poirier, Gaethje, Chandler, Conor, and now Benny and Islam coming up.

i dont think its biased to say hes lucky he got saved by the bell. because that is what happened. i predicted chandler would KO him. and he wouldve, if not for the timing of it. so yeah, congrats to him for being champ and coming through some adversity. I still stand by my analysis of him

also for some perspective on my reasoning, i believe LW is slightly overrated division.

I think Usman/covington and the top guys at MW for example are all much better than the top guys at LW. LW has some depth but as far as elite talent its overrated.

also for some perspective on my reasoning, i believe LW is slightly overrated division.

I think Usman/covington and the top guys at MW for example are all much better than the top guys at LW. LW has some depth but as far as elite talent its overrated.

Been saying this for a while as well.

BW has more talent too.

Back