Oliveira is going to get chinned because of his non-existent head-movement.

Who has Chandler beat besides Hooker? Oliveira wins by 3 rd sub

Chandler did hurt him and he was 1 or 2 punches from getting KOed
I still think Gaethje/poirier can beat him in the stand up since they are rangy and have the power of chandler

He did get his chin tested multiple times in those 5 minutes and 19 seconds

LW is full of heavy hitters

He definitely took some shots, but that's expected when you push the pace those guys do. I think the commentary overstated how hurt oliveira was, though; in the replay chandler was missing a lot.

He definitely took some shots, but that's expected when you push the pace those guys do. I think the commentary overstated how hurt oliveira was, though, in the replay chandler was missing a lot.
Be honest ... did you see headmovement by Aloe Vera :D

Ts was right about the headmovement but he forgot Charles is not the only chinny guy in that fight lol

Chucky definitely got to work on that head movement. Not sure if he'd survive a clean shot by Gaethje

Be honest ... did you see headmovement by Aloe Vera :D

Ts was right about the headmovement but he forgot Charles is not the only chinny guy in that fight lol

I did. Did you see oliveira on his hands and knees and slipping the majority of that ground and pound? he was swinging that head back and forth like he was at a rock concert!

I did. Did you see oliveira on his hands and knees and slipping the majority of that ground and pound? he was swinging that head back and forth like he was at a rock concert!
Lop I did see that

He has more headmovement than Hooker atleast.

It looked like he was getting rocking his head side to side if you didn't pay close attention

Yeah and Patricio also has a ton more technique and power in those punches. So what's your point? Are you just asking about Pitbull / Chandler because you don't know? They got that shit on the internet if you need the answer.
Hey they've got that shit on the internet, if you needed help figuring out that Charles was gonna win.

Like I said brother, it won't matter if he controls the range

What? That left hook was inside and within Chandlers range and he got in free wtf lmao

If Chandler commits to the left he doesn't get touched either, he put himself at a poor position just resting on that lazy right. Charles didn't show superiority, Chandler made the mistake.

Last edited:
It’s very obvious that Chandler will maul Don’t Bronx in the stand up.

The real question is can Oliveira get the fight to the ground.
Can he out wrestle Michael? Because if he can then he stands a very good chance of dominating Chandler On the ground.
If he can’t then he is basically fucked.
Same as if he fails to keep Chandler down, he’s fucked.

This didn't age well.

Like I said brother, it won't matter if he controls the range

Good call. And also a smart move on Oliveira’s part to come at Chandler immediately at the start of rd2 - he had to be the one to control the action and put Chandler on the defensive.

11514454.gif

Chucky definitely got to work on that head movement. Not sure if he'd survive a clean shot by Gaethje

Maybe a hot take, but my gut feeling is that Chandler in the first two rounds has slightly more explosive one-shot KO punching power in the first 1.5 rounds than Gaethje does. Justin just carries his power a bit better through the rounds and has more weapons on the feet, he's just content to deal damage through attrition at times than doling out a touch-of-death (though he's certainly capable of doing so).

It’s very obvious that Chandler will maul Don’t Bronx in the stand up.

The real question is can Oliveira get the fight to the ground.
Can he out wrestle Michael? Because if he can then he stands a very good chance of dominating Chandler On the ground.
If he can’t then he is basically fucked.
Same as if he fails to keep Chandler down, he’s fucked.

I mean, I guess he "mauled" him in the first round so fair play there, but Oliveira certainly didn't need to hold him down and dominate him in the second to win anything.

I never thought too highly of Oliveria. Dont want to bash him or anything. Just my opinion.

I got Chandler winning.

Have you changed your opinion, out of curiosity?

Charles is not a great counter striker. He's not going make chandler pay for his mistakes on the feet.

Looked pretty sharp last night making Chandler pay -- and inside the pocket, no less.

Back