Oleksandr Usyk signs with Matchroom

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This is fucking great news.

Usyk to beat Bellew, then he can start working his way through Chisora/Whyte to see if he is good enough at the top weight to compete with Joshua, makes perfect sense.

The Bellew fight isn't competitive, but it should get him paid, introduce him to the UK audience, and set up a HW run.

The Bellew fight isn't competitive, but it should get him paid, introduce him to the UK audience, and set up a HW run.

He will absolutely destroy Bellend. It’ll be a pleasure to watch.

from now on i will post this in every single usyk thread.

why? because i am feel.

Great news. Lets just hope that Hearn can buy off or is willing to buy off the WBA so that they don't wreck a meet up with Bellew.

Usyk is there to school some heavyweights. I AM FEEL

If there’s any chance that Oleksandr Usyk and Tony Bellew square off with all the cruiserweight titles on the line, it has just got a lot better. WBN reports that Usky has just signed with Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing in a joint promotional venture alongside K2 promotions. With the signing Usyk’s next fight will stream on DAZN and air live on Sky Sports.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/9/7/17831302/oleksandr-usyk-signs-with-matchroom
It (Bellew fight) was going to happen regardless. Usyk just makes more this way with the money crate DAZN was given and it doesn't put any complications between a potential match with Joshua.

Joshua's days as champion are numbered at this point

Yes but we've all earned the chance to see Bellew take this L and he's certainly earned it too.

It's in the bag. Tony would fight at either heavy or cruiser.

Yes but we've all earned the chance to see Bellew take this L and he's certainly earned it too.

I got my fill when he got destroyed by Stevenson and then was arguing with Cleverly about who had the better resume between Stevenson and Kovalev (i.e. the two guys who destroyed him and Cleverly).

Back