Oleksandr Usyk signs with K2

I mean...
just check out those moves!!

Oleksandr+Usyk+Olympics+Day+15+Boxing+VLI0NrGyZDnl.jpg

He looks in tremendous shape in that pic but he looked nothing like that when I saw him fight. The way he fights he still thinks he's in the amateurs. He'd get eaten by someone like Arreola, Wilder and Jennings who fight like pros.

Lulled into complete confusion.... Russo stumbles back to his corner.... bewitched by Usyk's snake charmer movements:

P18-120813-328r.jpg

He looks in tremendous shape in that pic but he looked nothing like that when I saw him fight. The way he fights he still thinks he's in the amateurs. He'd get eaten by someone like Arreola, Wilder and Jennings who fight like pros.

Arreola, Wilder, and Jennings better fight like pros.

Wait.... Wilder? Wilder fights like he's in a bar.

This rarely happens. Rarely is another fighter able to catch Usyk in the act of the hover/float. Russo is a lucky man.

oleksandr-usyk-ukraine-red-c-20120812-010244-548.jpg

Arreola, Wilder, and Jennings better fight like pros.

Wait.... Wilder? Wilder fights like he's in a bar.

So does Arreola but they seem to get the job done most of the time. Usyk doesn't have the power to be a great heavyweight and I see him going nowhere. I put Vyacheslav Glazkov higher than Usyk when it comes to heavyweight prospects.

So does Arreola but they seem to get the job done most of the time. Usyk doesn't have the power to be a great heavyweight and I see him going nowhere. I put Vyacheslav Glazkov higher than Usyk when it comes to heavyweight prospects.

Wait.... so Arreola needs his fat to fight like a bar room brawler?

hey Usyk, you hearing this?

IMG_8352.jpg

"Yeah, I'm hearing this. And I'm not amused."

How big is he ?? Looks like he could cut to Cruiser easily

How big is he ?? Looks like he could cut to Cruiser easily

Exactly. He is not big at all and he moves way too quick which makes me believe he can even cut to light heavyweight but at least to cruiserweight. He doesn't have the structure of a heavyweight because no way he would be able to move like that with those thin legs. Unless he adopts some Floyd Mayweather Jr. type skills with his quickness I don't see him having any success against legitimate pro heavyweights.

Last edited:
Dude is legit... You can see he is thinking and adjusting in the ring, which is more than you can say for a lot of top heavyweights. He fought at 91kg in the olympics, but has been 91+ in the WSB.

Dude is legit... You can see he is thinking and adjusting in the ring, which is more than you can say for a lot of top heavyweights. He fought at 91kg in the olympics, but has been 91+ in the WSB.

How is he legit when he's fighting some unknown bums? The guy is going to have a record more padded than Wilder's for a long time and probably won't get anywhere.

One second you're signing Wilder's praises.... the next you're admitting that his record is padded with bums.

And all of this just to crap on Usyk. Weird.

We get it, you don't like the guy. Just be honest and say that. Don't do this round about way of conjuring stuff up to make it sensible to others.

How is he legit when he's fighting some unknown bums? The guy is going to have a record more padded than Wilder's for a long time and probably won't get anywhere.

Guy's a 2-time olympic medalist, and aiba world's gold medalist. Also undefeated in the WSB in fighting 5-rounders against some of the best amateurs in the world without headgear on a 10-point must system, going 6-0 (2ko). Every guy he beat in WSB is better than anyone Wilder faced in his first 25 pro fights. He's also younger than Wilder.

He takes after lomachenko but isn't nearly as good.
If k2 are wise they'll bring him along slowly.

One second you're signing Wilder's praises.... the next you're admitting that his record is padded with bums.

And all of this just to crap on Usyk. Weird.

We get it, you don't like the guy. Just be honest and say that. Don't do this round about way of conjuring stuff up to make it sensible to others.

Wilder's record is padded but that doesn't mean he's not talented with a few fights that truly showed his skill and talent. Anyone that can do that to even an older Liakhovich is better than Usyk.

He takes after lomachenko but isn't nearly as good.
If k2 are wise they'll bring him along slowly.

I like both guys, but if I have to choose which fighter gets me more excited I'd say Usyk. Guy is a beast! Lomachenko may be extremely dominant, yet he doesn't fight with the same brutality and killer instinct as Usyk does.

On a side note - Ghostblade, you should really stop bashing him. We heard your opinion, why would you continue to spam without saying anything important? Lets just wait and see his professional bouts. He has been amazing so far.

I like both guys, but if I have to choose which fighter gets me more excited I'd say Usyk. Guy is a beast! Lomachenko may be extremely dominant, yet he doesn't fight with the same brutality and killer instinct as Usyk does.

On a side note - Ghostblade, you should really stop bashing him. We heard your opinion, why would you continue to spam without saying anything important? Lets just wait and see his professional bouts. He has been amazing so far.

Ok, fine but it will be years before we even see Usyk fight anyone relevant in the heavyweight division once his padded record is complete. There will be plenty of heavyweights that will outshine him.

Just repeating the same negativity over and over, contrary to any logical argument and absent of objective reason.

Ok, fine but it will be years before we even see Usyk fight anyone relevant in the heavyweight division once his padded record is complete. There will be plenty of heavyweights that will outshine him.

What do you mean? Yes, I do agree that Usyk is not a natural hw, therefore he wouldn't be as much effective as in cruserweight, but guy definitely has talent,technique and power. It's up to him to unfold his potential. Look what boxers like Haye or Adamek have done so far. They are also small fighters (not natural heavyweights) yet managed to dominate the division, which isn't full of promising rising stars IMO. The heavyweight division is lacking talent big time. Just look at how many average fighters have perfect (*or almost perfect) records on top of the ladder and what %-age of them are actually cruserweights.

Back