Oleinik and Jon Juice Jones together

Is that JDS?

Oleinik with king of eye poke. If Jon Jones didnt use eye pokes, Gustafson could easily win.
A Gus fan complaining about eyepokes? Damn.

Gus still has Jan's, Jimi's and Glover's eyefluid under his fingernails.

God that fight was so satisfying. Oly looks in good shape. I hope for a great fight between him and Hunt, I'm a fan of both.

im starting to feel that blaydes beat him because hes actually really good, rather than alexey being poor. love his odd subs and his early mma throwback style lol

Asshurt because Jones destroyed Shogun
Asshurt? Why not just say butthurt like a normal person?

As for the OP, Jones has chicken legs and a massive upper body. This isn't a new thing. He's a 205er.

Oleinik better be careful, he might test positive just for rolling with Jones.

Oleinik with king of eye poke. If Jon Jones didnt use eye pokes, Gustafson could easily win.
Has it not been shown on this very site that Gus is equally or more guilty of that offense?
If jones didn’t go on a bender he’d easily win. See what I did there? how about as a group we acknowledge how GREAT Gus performed that night! Nobody else came close, he deserves a ton of credit, the hypothetical talk takes away from that

I love Oleynik, he is crazy fun to watch on the ground. He has so many weird and awesome submissions. They say he is the man of a 1000 holds. Yeah his striking is very stiff and slow and sloppy and not easy to watch lol, but man his ground is one of the best I ever seen, so creative.

The GOAT Chael has a win over Olenik.

Back