OLED TV’s

Dizzy

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting a new set and I absolutely love the picture on OLED’s. Only issue is burn in. I’m not worried about it for normal viewing but I am worried about it for gaming.

Does anyone have one they game on? Noticed any issues? From reading it seems like some game are more susceptible to it than others but there doesn’t seem to be a huge concern regarding it.

Wondering if anyone has any insight on this.

Edit: guess I should update. I bought an LG C9. It’s fucking dope.

Last edited:
OLED screens are absolutely gorgeous, ever since the PS Vita, Ive loved OLEDs, but after a while it desnt matter how beautiful, rich and textured the colours are when the screen is bright, every time its black/dimmed, you'd see black splotches everywhere, its distracting at first but Id hate it for a big TV. Only reason I havent bought one yet.

Micro LED screens are just as good but without the burn in, I cant wait for those to become mainstream.

Thinking about getting a new set and I absolutely love the picture on OLED’s. Only issue is burn in. I’m not worried about it for normal viewing but I am worried about it for gaming.

Does anyone have one they game on? Noticed any issues? From reading it seems like some game are more susceptible to it than others but there doesn’t seem to be a huge concern regarding it.

Wondering if anyone has any insight on this.

Before I bought by QLED I researched OLEDSs throughly.

OLEDs have drastically improved over the years so the risk of burn-in has marginalized significantly.

BUT... it wasn't something I wanted to worry about in the 10+ years I want to own my TV before replacing it.

I'm also a gamer, and don't want the slightest burn-in shadow from a HUD of a game I've been playing for 100+ hours.

Before I bought by QLED I researched OLEDSs throughly.

OLEDs have drastically improved over the years so the risk of burn-in has marginalized significantly.

BUT... it wasn't something I wanted to worry about in the 10+ years I want to own my TV before replacing it.

I'm also a gamer, and don't want the slightest burn-in shadow from a HUD of a game I've been playing for 100+ hours.
Yeah, really doesn’t seem to be an issue anymore but I’m like you, spending that much on a tv to risk burn in makes me nervous. I had it happen to me on my plasma like 15 years ago and while it didn’t detract from the picture the vast majority of the time I knew it was there and could still notice it.

OLED screens are absolutely gorgeous, ever since the PS Vita, Ive loved OLEDs, but after a while it desnt matter how beautiful, rich and textured the colours are when the screen is bright, every time its black/dimmed, you'd see black splotches everywhere, its distracting at first but Id hate it for a big TV. Only reason I havent bought one yet.

Micro LED screens are just as good but without the burn in, I cant wait for those to become mainstream.
Hmm, haven’t seen anything about black splotches on the screens.

Hmm, haven’t seen anything about black splotches on the screens.

Owner of a Samsung and a Sony OLED tv. One 65 inch, one 43. Splotching is an issue, especially for someone like me who is super neurotic about my gaming setup.

Rtings: 20/7 Burn-In Test: OLED vs LCD VA vs LCD IPS
Rtings: Real Life OLED Burn-In Test on 6 TVs

The top link gives you an absolute test bench for a purely theoretical consideration of burn-in over time.

The second test is more useful to consumers the way we use TVs. The second test looks only at OLED TVs. The CNN test is great for those buying hospitality TVs who tend to leave a TV on the same channel, like a news channel, often with a static logo, for 8-24 hours a day. For gamers, they specifically have the Call of Duty test. You can study all the different color filters for burn-in on any wavelength. As you can see, there simply isn't a concern with burn-in anymore.

So unless you play a game on the brightest setting, and that game has a HUD with a strong static image, then there is little reason to avoid the OLEDs in 2020. Otherwise, the VAs and IPS are worth considering.

Owner of a Samsung and a Sony OLED tv. One 65 inch, one 43. Splotching is an issue, especially for someone like me who is super neurotic about my gaming setup.
It’s noticeable enough to bother you?

I have the samsung Q70r 65", I got it for 1100 bucks on black friday and I've been really happy with it for gaming.

OLED may be beautiful but it isn't worth the risk for me, it gives me peace of mind knowing that I can game as long as I want on my qled without worry for burn in

Rtings: 20/7 Burn-In Test: OLED vs LCD VA vs LCD IPS
Rtings: Real Life OLED Burn-In Test on 6 TVs

The top link gives you an absolute test bench for a purely theoretical consideration of burn-in over time.

The second test is more useful to consumers the way we use TVs. The second test looks only at OLED TVs. The CNN test is great for those buying hospitality TVs who tend to leave a TV on the same channel, like a news channel, often with a static logo, for 8-24 hours a day. For gamers, they specifically have the Call of Duty test. You can study all the different color filters for burn-in on any wavelength. As you can see, there simply isn't a concern with burn-in anymore.

So unless you play a game on the brightest setting, and that game has a HUD with a strong static image, then there is little reason to avoid the OLEDs in 2020. Otherwise, the VAs and IPS are worth considering.
I run my Samsung LCD in game mode which ups the brightness quite a bit.

Wonder if that’s similar on the LG B9 I’m looking at.

I vaguely remember seeing an article saying something better than OLED is coming soon.

I bought an oled and It has burn in. Though I bought it 5 years ago. Just avoid anything that with hard colors appearing on TV for a prolonged fixed time. Like a news crawl.

I vaguely remember seeing an article saying something better than OLED is coming soon.
Well whatever it is, I doubt I’ll be able to afford it.

I bought an oled and It has burn in. Though I bought it 5 years ago. Just avoid anything that with hard colors appearing on TV for a prolonged fixed time. Like a news crawl.
Those stupid news banners often block my view of boobs.

Well whatever it is, I doubt I’ll be able to afford it.
This is also a great reason to just spare yourself the agony of any future potential burn-in problems, and just go for a VA panel. They easily offer the best bang-for-the-buck.

My little brother doesn't game on his TV, but he's a huge sports fan, which is also the most motion-dependent viewing type, and he just scored a brand new Vizio 2019 M8 QLED 65" TV for $599 brand new on a sale from Wal-Mart ($150 off). Even if we bought a refurb of any of the top LG or Sony OLEDs on marketplaces like eBay, or shadier online electronic stores, sacrificing the 1-year warranty & brand new condition, even going back to the 2017 models, he was looking at twice that amount.

You're a console gamer, Dizz, but we're on the precipice of a huge change to console gaming. Start putting away a modest amount of money each month in a TV fund (like $50/mo), and wait until the moment is ripe. The XSX and PS5 will both output a 4K image at 120Hz. None of the current TVs do this. TV makers are scrambling to adapt.
PlayStation 5 Just Gave Most TV Brands - Including Sony - A Serious Headache

Simultaneously, HDR performance is one of the few areas where annual models are making extensive improvements each year, and the consoles also support HDR (even the current gen PS4 does). Unlike general TV content, or sports, where FOX alone just started broadcasting HDR games last year for Thursday Night Football, HDR content is pervasive in AAA gaming. It's only going to become more pervasive next gen:
All PS4 HDR Compatible Games (Apr-2020)
Here's a full list of all PS4 HDR compatible games so far:
  • ANTHEM (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed III Remastered (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5)
  • Battlefield 1 (PS4)
  • Battlefield V (PS4)
  • Borderlands 3 (PS4)
  • Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4)
  • Call of Duty: WWII (PS4)
  • Chess Ultra (PS4)
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
  • Darksiders III (PS4)
  • Days Gone (PS4)
  • Death Stranding (PS4)
  • Destiny 2 (PS4)
  • Detroit: Become Human (PS4)
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)
  • Devil May Cry 5 (PS4)
  • DiRT Rally 2.0 (PS4)
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4)
  • Everybody's Golf (PS4)
  • F1 2017 (PS4)
  • Far Cry 5 (PS4)
  • Far Cry: New Dawn (PS4)
  • FIFA 18 (PS4)
  • FIFA 19 (PS4)
  • FIFA 20 (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
  • Firewatch (PS4)
  • God of War (PS4)
  • Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)
  • GreedFall (PS4)
  • Guacamelee! 2 (PS4)
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (PS4)
  • Here They Lie (PS4)
  • Hitman 2 (PS4)
  • Hitman: The Complete First Season (PS4)
  • Homefront: The Revolution (PS4)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds (PS4)
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
  • Hustle Kings (PS4)
  • inFAMOUS: First Light (PS4)
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
  • Injustice 2 (PS4)
  • Just Cause 4 (PS4)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
  • Knack 2 (PS4)
  • L.A. Noire (PS4)
  • Madden NFL 18 (PS4)
  • Madden NFL 19 (PS4)
  • Madden NFL 20 (PS4)
  • Mantis Burn Racing (PS4)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4)
  • Matterfall (PS4)
  • Metal Gear Survive (PS4)
  • Metro: Exodus (PS4)
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4)
  • MLB The Show 17 (PS4)
  • MLB The Show 18 (PS4)
  • MLB The Show 19 (PS4)
  • MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
  • Monster Hunter: World (PS4)
  • Mortal Kombat 11 (PS4)
  • MotoGP 17 (PS4)
  • MotoGP 20 (PS4)
  • NBA 2K17 (PS4)
  • NBA 2K18 (PS4)
  • NBA 2K19 (PS4)
  • NBA 2K20 (PS4)
  • Nex Machina (PS4)
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4)
  • Nioh 2 (PS4)
  • No Man's Sky (PS4)
  • Onrush (PS4)
  • PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PS4)
  • Project CARS 2 (PS4)
  • Raiders of the Broken Planet (PS4)
  • Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
  • Redout: Lightspeed Edition (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 2 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 3 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (PS4)
  • Resogun (PS4)
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
  • Snake Pass (PS4)
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 (PS4)
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS4)
  • Tennis World Tour (PS4)
  • Tetris Effect (PS4)
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (PS4)
  • The Division 2 (PS4)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (PS4)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Orsinium (PS4)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (PS4)
  • The Last Guardian (PS4)
  • The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
  • The Last of Us: Part II (PS4)
  • The Surge (PS4)
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)
  • The Witness (PS4)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (PS4)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
  • We Happy Few (PS4)
  • WipEout Omega Collection (PS4)

The below Rtings table I customized filters out the most important specs for gamers, but as you can see, there isn't even a 4K@120Hz Input Lag rating because none of them do that. You have to set the TV to a mode where the signal is rendered in 1080p, then upscaled to 4K, for any to maintain a 120Hz framerate:
https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/table/28980

This is also a great reason to just spare yourself the agony of any future potential burn-in problems, and just go for a VA panel. They easily offer the best bang-for-the-buck.

My little brother doesn't game on his TV, but he's a huge sports fan, which is also the most motion-dependent viewing type, and he just scored a brand new Vizio 2019 M8 QLED 65" TV for $599 brand new on a sale from Wal-Mart ($150 off). Even if we bought a refurb of any of the top LG or Sony OLEDs on marketplaces like eBay, or shadier online electronic stores, sacrificing the 1-year warranty & brand new condition, even going back to the 2017 models, he was looking at twice that amount.

You're a console gamer, Dizz, but we're on the precipice of a huge change to console gaming. Start putting away a modest amount of money each month in a TV fund (like $50/mo), and wait until the moment is ripe. The XSX and PS5 will both output a 4K image at 120Hz. None of the current TVs do this. TV makers are scrambling to adapt.
PlayStation 5 Just Gave Most TV Brands - Including Sony - A Serious Headache

Simultaneously, HDR performance is one of the few areas where annual models are making extensive improvements each year, and the consoles also support HDR (even the current gen PS4 does). Unlike general TV content, or sports, where FOX alone just started broadcasting HDR games last year for Thursday Night Football, HDR content is pervasive in AAA gaming. It's only going to become more pervasive next gen:
All PS4 HDR Compatible Games (Apr-2020)
Here's a full list of all PS4 HDR compatible games so far:
  • ANTHEM (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed III Remastered (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4)
  • Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5)
  • Battlefield 1 (PS4)
  • Battlefield V (PS4)
  • Borderlands 3 (PS4)
  • Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4)
  • Call of Duty: WWII (PS4)
  • Chess Ultra (PS4)
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
  • Darksiders III (PS4)
  • Days Gone (PS4)
  • Death Stranding (PS4)
  • Destiny 2 (PS4)
  • Detroit: Become Human (PS4)
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4)
  • Devil May Cry 5 (PS4)
  • DiRT Rally 2.0 (PS4)
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4)
  • Everybody's Golf (PS4)
  • F1 2017 (PS4)
  • Far Cry 5 (PS4)
  • Far Cry: New Dawn (PS4)
  • FIFA 18 (PS4)
  • FIFA 19 (PS4)
  • FIFA 20 (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
  • Firewatch (PS4)
  • God of War (PS4)
  • Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)
  • GreedFall (PS4)
  • Guacamelee! 2 (PS4)
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (PS4)
  • Here They Lie (PS4)
  • Hitman 2 (PS4)
  • Hitman: The Complete First Season (PS4)
  • Homefront: The Revolution (PS4)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds (PS4)
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
  • Hustle Kings (PS4)
  • inFAMOUS: First Light (PS4)
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
  • Injustice 2 (PS4)
  • Just Cause 4 (PS4)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
  • Knack 2 (PS4)
  • L.A. Noire (PS4)
  • Madden NFL 18 (PS4)
  • Madden NFL 19 (PS4)
  • Madden NFL 20 (PS4)
  • Mantis Burn Racing (PS4)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda (PS4)
  • Matterfall (PS4)
  • Metal Gear Survive (PS4)
  • Metro: Exodus (PS4)
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4)
  • MLB The Show 17 (PS4)
  • MLB The Show 18 (PS4)
  • MLB The Show 19 (PS4)
  • MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
  • Monster Hunter: World (PS4)
  • Mortal Kombat 11 (PS4)
  • MotoGP 17 (PS4)
  • MotoGP 20 (PS4)
  • NBA 2K17 (PS4)
  • NBA 2K18 (PS4)
  • NBA 2K19 (PS4)
  • NBA 2K20 (PS4)
  • Nex Machina (PS4)
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4)
  • Nioh 2 (PS4)
  • No Man's Sky (PS4)
  • Onrush (PS4)
  • PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PS4)
  • Project CARS 2 (PS4)
  • Raiders of the Broken Planet (PS4)
  • Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
  • Redout: Lightspeed Edition (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 2 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 3 (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (PS4)
  • Resogun (PS4)
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
  • Snake Pass (PS4)
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 (PS4)
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS4)
  • Tennis World Tour (PS4)
  • Tetris Effect (PS4)
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (PS4)
  • The Division 2 (PS4)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (PS4)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Orsinium (PS4)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (PS4)
  • The Last Guardian (PS4)
  • The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
  • The Last of Us: Part II (PS4)
  • The Surge (PS4)
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)
  • The Witness (PS4)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (PS4)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
  • We Happy Few (PS4)
  • WipEout Omega Collection (PS4)

The below Rtings table I customized filters out the most important specs for gamers, but as you can see, there isn't even a 4K@120Hz Input Lag rating because none of them do that. You have to set the TV to a mode where the signal is rendered in 1080p, then upscaled to 4K, for any to maintain a 120Hz framerate:
https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/table/28980
Well this is the set I was looking at:

https://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED55C9PUA-oled-4k-tv

I just meant in terms of new tv technology being insanely expensive for early adopters. OLED is chilling out in terms of price but if there’s something better coming out, I’m sure it’s going to be in the thousands which I don’t feel comfortable with.

Am I missing something though on the Forbes article? It states that 2.1 HDMI is what’s holding the sets back from displaying that and the LG’s are coming with 2.1 so I should be fine, correct?

I'm going to tag @Blayt7hh because he owns an LG C7, IIRC.
Well this is the set I was looking at:
https://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED55C9PUA-oled-4k-tv

I just meant in terms of new tv technology being insanely expensive for early adopters. OLED is chilling out in terms of price but if there’s something better coming out, I’m sure it’s going to be in the thousands which I don’t feel comfortable with.

Am I missing something though on the Forbes article? It states that 2.1 HDMI is what’s holding the sets back from displaying that and the LG’s are coming with 2.1 so I should be fine, correct?
Oh, I grasped the sensibility of your comment about new technologies, since when they first come out they might as well carry a mortgage, I simply seized on that to highlight one can justify avoiding the unease of contemplating OLED burn-in by focusing on the fact the best values are in the VA panels. The LG OLEDs are quite obtainable these days, indeed, but still when I looked into this for my brother last month, the cheapest 65" LG OLED sets brand new directly from authorized retailers were around $2100+ (seeing $1,900 today from BB for 65" B9), the best if opting for an older set in brand new condition from a top reputable seller on places like eBay was either $1500-$1600, the best shady online sellers were $1100+, and the best refurbs or open box were still $1K or more. Still, if you want the best gaming performance and overall image quality, there's no question it's these OLEDs, and I'd advise adopting Rtings methods for avoiding burn-in on that LG C9:
Rtings said:
This TV has three features to help mitigate burn-in. We recommend enabling the Screen Shift option, and setting Logo Luminance Adjustment to 'Low.' There's also an automatic pixel refresher that can be run manually if needed.
The Forbes article highlights the port as a historic bottleneck. Often it takes years, sometimes many years, for the latest revision of an industry standard like HDMI to become widely adopted in production, and HDMI 2.1 wasn't created until 2017. For example, take USB. I bet you'd be floored to learn that USB 3.0 debuted in 2008. I don't think it was until around 2015 that your average mainstream laptop shipped with at least one USB 3.0 port. So far it hasn't made any sense for TV manufacturers to push HDMI 2.1 because there haven't been any devices that utilize the bandwidth. Also, just because a TV or monitor carries HDMI 2.1 in the future won't mean it can supply the 4K@120Hz image requiring that port's bandwidth capability.

The LG C9 does have HDMI 2.1, so its ports can support 4K@120Hz, but so far testing has indicated these sets don't support that, though in theory a firmware update might be able to bring that. I checked into this, and it appears the LG x9 OLED sets might be deliberately future-proofed! There's confusion, but it looks the LG engineers are saying they're designed to support the standard, and are just waiting on devices like the PS5 before firmware is rolled out to support it. The bird is still in the bush, but it's promising chatter:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1160328-lg-b9-4k-120hz/

I'm going to tag @Blayt7hh because he owns an LG C7, IIRC.

Oh, I grasped the sensibility of your comment about new technologies, since when they first come out they might as well carry a mortgage, I simply seized on that to highlight one can justify avoiding the unease of contemplating OLED burn-in by focusing on the fact the best values are in the VA panels. The LG OLEDs are quite obtainable these days, indeed, but still when I looked into this for my brother last month, the cheapest 65" LG OLED sets brand new directly from authorized retailers were around $2100+ (seeing $1,900 today from BB for 65" B9), the best if opting for an older set in brand new condition from a top reputable seller on places like eBay was either $1500-$1600, the best shady online sellers were $1100+, and the best refurbs or open box were still $1K or more. Still, if you want the best gaming performance and overall image quality, there's no question it's these OLEDs, and I'd advise adopting Rtings methods for avoiding burn-in on that LG C9:

The Forbes article highlights the port as a historic bottleneck. Often it takes years, sometimes many years, for the latest revision of an industry standard like HDMI to become widely adopted in production, and HDMI 2.1 wasn't created until 2017. For example, take USB. I bet you'd be floored to learn that USB 3.0 debuted in 2008. I don't think it was until around 2015 that your average mainstream laptop shipped with at least one USB 3.0 port. So far it hasn't made any sense for TV manufacturers to push HDMI 2.1 because there haven't been any devices that utilize the bandwidth. Also, just because a TV or monitor carries HDMI 2.1 in the future won't mean it can supply the 4K@120Hz image requiring that port's bandwidth capability.

The LG C9 does have HDMI 2.1, so its ports can support 4K@120Hz, but so far testing has indicated these sets don't support that, though in theory a firmware update might be able to bring that. I checked into this, and it appears the LG x9 OLED sets might be deliberately future-proofed! There's confusion, but it looks the LG engineers are saying they're designed to support the standard, and are just waiting on devices like the PS5 before firmware is rolled out to support it. The bird is still in the bush, but it's promising chatter:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1160328-lg-b9-4k-120hz/

Nice, looking more into it and how I use my set, I can’t imagine I’d experience much, of any burn in. Them running NFL games for 20 hours a day for a year and not getting any burn in sold me.

The allure of that picture quality is too much. I have a very nice set as it is now so I want the upgrade to be very noticeable.

Think I’m gonna pull the trigger on the 55” C9. That price is pretty killer and it feels like I have some future proofing with the 2.1 inputs.

Nice, looking more into it and how I use my set, I can’t imagine I’d experience much, of any burn in. Them running NFL games for 20 hours a day for a year and not getting any burn in sold me.

The allure of that picture quality is too much. I have a very nice set as it is now so I want the upgrade to be very noticeable.

Think I’m gonna pull the trigger on the 55” C9. That price is pretty killer and it feels like I have some future proofing with the 2.1 inputs.

i took am eyeballing a C9. let me know how it goes brother

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back