Oldie but goodie...Nick is pure gold!

Nick doesn't even wanna fight

"I dont wanna fight robbie cause he is coming off a loss"

<36>

"It's a fight. Fight, fight". I don't know why I found that so amusing haha.

I see that exact gif used in the exact same way in every Nick Diaz thread. Bravo for originality. Diaz fans- say only good things or you're a keyboard warrior.

well....it is the era of the lazy ass keyboard warrior trolls so you really can't blame em.

I would rather see Nick give an interview any day of the week than have to sit through Tyron's interviews...a Nick Diaz interview would sell more pay per views than any of Tyron's fights....unless he's fighting Nick that is.

"Dana knows where my minds at."

Dana must be freaking terrified.

fixed it for ya'

Any Nick interview always has some gold in it (Wolf tickets anybody?). The GSP presser was legendary - one of the single most entertaining press conferences from any sport in history. Here's probably the best thing Nick said:

“Check this out, motherfucker. I pulled up to a stoplight the other day, and some fucking 40-year-old lady, some soccer mom, sticks her head out the window and says, ‘I hope GSP beats your ass.’ We’re in fucking Lodi, bitch. I’m like, Are you serious?…I’m living in a fuckin’ small town full of people who hate me over here.”

The best quotes from that call are here to read and worth it - http://www.cagepotato.com/the-15-greatest-quotes-from-the-now-legendary-gsp-vs-diaz-media-call/
The above rant is at 40:40 in the video in the link.

Last edited:
Back