Oldie but goodie...Nick is pure gold!

1:05 Nick turns to check out some ass!

The man knows what he likes

61601169.jpg

Yeah honestly he reminds me of a teenager. Exciting fighter but I try to skip the interviews.

Yeah honestly he reminds me of a teenager. Exciting fighter but I try to skip the interviews.

I hear ya...but comedy writers can't come up with stuff this good!

Man, I miss his interviews. They should put him on that show with Serra.

I see that exact gif used in the exact same way in every Nick Diaz thread. Bravo for originality. Diaz fans- say only good things or you're a keyboard warrior.

I see that exact gif used in the exact same way in every Nick Diaz thread. Bravo for originality. Diaz fans- say only good things or you're a keyboard warrior.
aryI7VI.gif

I know you probably think you're "rustlin' my gimmies" or something, but I don't care about any of this. I'm sitting having a scotch and unwinding. I like watching fights and that's about where it ends. Keep up the good work though.

I know you probably think you're "rustlin' my gimmies" or something, but I don't care about any of this. I'm sitting having a scotch and unwinding. I like watching fights and that's about where it ends. Keep up the good work though.
{<doc}

men-drinking.jpg

Back