Oldie but Good: Diaz vs. Silva Highlights

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Diaz went the distance with Andy.

Love the smack talking and taunting,.

Diaz pre-CTE for prez! Come back Nick!

Also, thank you Admin for the new ad campaign. The slap material is appreciated.
boobies.jpg

First round was amazing but it declined after that. They had some moments but that first round had me laughing hard and amped up

Smack talk is okay by me, but it becomes laughable if it's done during a fight to cover up for your lack of actually wanting to fight.

Shit fight both guys tripping over their clown shoes..

Great fight.

Sadly I'll always associate it with both of them popping for roids afterwards and it getting ruled a NC.

That was a boring fight! Guess it is possible to make a highlight even from Ngannou vs. Lewis

Nick had me rolling in this fight, it felt like a sparring session though.

Fuck, the Diaz’ are idiots.
They owe Rogan for constantly hyping up everything they do over their entire careers.
There could be a video of a Diaz getting raped in jail, and Rogan would be bragging that they were talking smack while it was happening.

The Diaz brothers are cool.

They're like, pretty damn good, but not great fighters. Always entertaining.

And rugged as hell. I admire their gumption. I like the cut of their jib. They have chutzpah.

Fuck, the Diaz’ are idiots.
They owe Rogan for constantly hyping up everything they do over their entire careers.
There could be a video of a Diaz getting raped in jail, and Rogan would be bragging that they were talking smack while it was happening.
Diaz3.jpg

Man I remember the fight being more uneventful than the highlights. Lol

Also Alibaba.com is full of scams. Dont be advertising that shit here.

Great fight.

Sadly I'll always associate it with both of them popping for roids afterwards and it getting ruled a NC.
Marijuana is not a PED or steroid.
Spider popped for roids. Nick was high.

Back