Oldest object in your possession?

10000 Days

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Went to our old home a few days ago, and realized I still have this typewriter that we used since the late 80's. I took it home and use it as a conversation piece in the living room. Was thinking about actually using it, but I wasn't sure if they still sell those typewriter carbon ribbons or whatever it's called that puts the ink on the paper.

You got anything that seems ancient to most, but still have, or use? An actual item that was owned personally, not something purchased at an antique store.

I have a hand made blanket that was given to me by a Sioux Indian woman in 1978.

Went to our old home a few days ago, and realized I still have this typewriter that we used since the late 80's. I took it home and use it as a conversation piece in the living room. Was thinking about actually using it, but I wasn't sure if they still sell those typewriter carbon ribbons or whatever it's called that puts the ink on the paper.

You got anything that seems ancient to most, but still have, or use? An actual item that was owned personally, not something purchased at an antique store.

My penis.

I have a Massachusetts Colony $7 note from the 1700's that I got a few years back.

I got a gold toof wit a diamond. Shit's like a bazillion years old or something
578195062_6458163fcb.jpg

I have some coins from the 1800s, but if you mean stuff I actually use, then it’s a wooden coffee table my grandfather made in the 1930s.

I've got a few fossils. Them shits is dope. Trilobites and nautilus' and shit.

Also have an antique roulette wheel and poker chips and a couple antique cast iron coin banks.

My house was built in 1920

That probably wins

each day you are drinking water that was once pissed out by a dinosaur and recycled in nature a billion times over

My Pokemon card and Beanie baby collections

Probably my Grandfather's airforce hat from WWII. He flew a B-17 flying fortress..

I have a Bengals Super Bowl football with all of their signatures that was given to me in 1980-1981 when they lost to the 49'ers.
Gift for a little kid that was in the process of beating cancer.

I also have an Apple Macintosh (1984) that I was given in the 90's. I use it to remind me that Apple products were lame, even back then.

I have a Bengals Super Bowl football with all of their signatures that was given to me in 1980-1981 when they lost to the 49'ers.
Gift for a little kid that was in the process of beating cancer.

I also have an Apple Macintosh (1984) that I was given in the 90's. I use it to remind me that Apple products were lame, even back then.
That was the first super bowl I remember watching with my dad....

I like Apple products.

Back