Older No-Gi Shorts

A

azizam77

Does anyone (including the NOGI folks) know where/how to get a pair of the older shorts? IE the Jet sSlate and or Phantom Ghosts lines?

I love Nogi shorts but just not a big fan of the 2 new designs. I'm looking specifically for size 32 if anyone can point me in the right direction

Their rep on these boards mentioned before that they might be bringing back some of the more popular older designs. Not sure if that's still in the works, haven't heard any news in a while.

You'll be hard-pressed to find any of those older shorts in stock anywhere. I've looked around for Phantoms and Ghosts but found zilch.

I want these --but there not availiable in either 32- 34

I dont like there new shorts--I like there older stuff cos they looked more like shorts you could wear to the beach

Nogi%20OEshortLG.jpg

I have one new pair of Phantom 32 in stock.

i wonder when no-gi will put out a new line of gear --there website looks to have nothing in or loads of stuff on clearence

i wish i fucking bought the echos and oe's when they were 15 dollars

exactly...I am regretting not buying one of the older pairs before

i wish i fucking bought the echos and oe's when they were 15 dollars

:icon_cry2whaaaaat

no way thats crazy --were all sizes in stock at the time--or was it something silly like waist 38" and wasit 28" availiable

Don't like their new designs AT ALL. Loved the old ones though.

yes I forgot about those..those were sweet too, and I never got em...darn.

Its odd...I've loved all their older shorts..they fit well, are durable, look good in and out of the gym....and up until the new designs were fairly lo-pro ...which I love

the goes are probably still my faves.

I'm looking into replacement velcro, fop. I love these shorts too much to let a little frayed velcro ruin things.

my goes and slates are still fine, but the velcro on my brown/whites & white/browns is toast. weird. they just seemed to spontaneously crap out.

I'm sure a local fabric shop can hook me up. or hook and loop.

Man I remember when I bought like 6 of those shorts for $15.00. I made a nice little profit when people where looking for them 3 months later.

man i really want the phantoms in 34-36 if anybody can hook me up haha

actually i want a buncha the old pairs, especially the navy blue ones jake shields used to wear

:icon_cry2whaaaaat

no way thats crazy --were all sizes in stock at the time--or was it something silly like waist 38" and wasit 28" availiable

hey man 38" isnt that big!!!!:icon_twis

Back