Media Old vid of Tony kicking the steel pipe: "This is a 10,000 psi steel pipe"

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Never heard anyone describe the density of a piece of metal like that.

Probably not density..probably rated burst pressure

You can express the strength of a steel in units of PSI, so you can also express the strength of a pipe in units of PSI by considering the cross sectional area of the pipe.
It's kind of meaningless in regards to what Tony is doing.

unless it's a flimsy little tube shit's fucked.

“Steel pipes sharpens bone pipes, as they say in India.”
- Kenny Florian

Is it proven that shit like this actually hardens you? Like the old monk shit?

I love Ferguson but most of this shit is dumb and just begging to get injured. Especially back flipping off the hoverboard?? why. balancing on a medicine ball while swinging that thing around above your head is also incredibly dumb and begging to fall and get injured.

Is it proven that shit like this actually hardens you? Like the old monk shit?

I'm no doctor but when I was a teen a friend of mine, after watching JCVD's kickboxer, thought that was a great idea to do this in order to harden his shins.
6 months later he broke one of his shin and was no shy to tell the doc "how is that possible ? I train my shins to be stronger"
The doc answered that this method was bad because it produces kind of micro-fractures to the shins and the body just produce bones calcium to the impact point.
And its like filling a hole in a wall with compound.
It seems strong but its just a lot of micro-fractures weld with shitty paste.
And when it breaks, it's a nightmare to repair that shit.
Wouldnt advice

I'm no doctor but when I was a teen a friend of mine, after watching JCVD's kickboxer, thought that was a great idea to do this in order to harden his shins.
6 months later he broke one of his shin and was no shy to tell the doc "how is that possible ? I train my shins to be stronger"
The doc answered that this method was bad because it produces kind of micro-fractures to the shins and the body just produce bones calcium to the impact point.
And its like filling a hole in a wall with compound.
It seems strong but its just a lot of micro-fractures weld with shitty paste.
And when it breaks, it's a nightmare to repair that shit.
Wouldnt advice
Generally yeah.

Pretty useful for MMA/kickboxers. The more "conditioned" the shins the harder they can kick, more kicks they can absorb.

Yet still gets mauled by the Russian bear Khabib LMFAO

Hold on I'm talking brother
- Tony Ferguson to his own son who tries to say his first word

Back