Old tweets reveal conservatives decide their positions based solely on opposing Obama

it's pretty obvious when u watch fox news.

You miss the point of my post. The wife is pretty apolitical and the twins are only 12 - and I actually teach them that there is no such thing as a good/bad country or good/bad political party.

They got the bracelets from the local VFW (not political) and they weren't aware of Burgdahl being captured until then. She heard of the news about the controversy by watching The View (not right wing).

So as usual JVS, you are jumping to conclusion to support your own views.

Did your wife make a big deal of it publicly? Accuse Obama of failing a hero? Then your point doesn't count, these are people making public statements and using them to call out Obama, then changing their mind to again call out Obama. If you are going to make a public outcry about something you should be expected to know what you are talking about , because if you then change your mind people might think you a little dishonest.

I dont agree with right wingers on many things. But they are absolutely right in that 1 soldiers life is not worth 5 Talibans. Its a really poor deal

I dont agree with right wingers on many things. But they are absolutely right in that 1 soldiers life is not worth 5 Talibans. Its a really poor deal

There's a hundred thousand Talibaners out there running around. If they want, they can find some more to capture.

This soldier's life was absolutely worth it.

I love that through this whole issue the left is basically shitting on the men in Bergdahl's unit and those that died because of his actions.

2lszb48.jpg

10338224_842698895758701_3604772107571739824_n.jpg

10409445_296497170524760_2523168569774128165_n.jpg

10308297_564410840338538_1035712705822434393_n.jpg

[YT]mUJAPQdFnv8[/YT]

I love that through this whole issue the left is basically shitting on the men in Bergdahl's unit and those that died because of his actions.

Does that mean that the right was shitting on Bergdahl's unit and those that died when they were demanding that Obama bring him back from Afghanistan?

say what you want about the democratic party but when it comes to "being bat shit crazy on every level known to man," well, that's when the clown car we call the modern day republican party pulls on up.

The biggest do nothing congress ever. Hurt the people and the country to stroke their bloated egos.

Lol. And if they never rescued this guy then Obama would be considered a traitor for leaving a soldier behind. Faux news would never release that he was a deserter. So, whatever Obama does its a win win for the right.

Back