Old School Fight Shorts?

gay shorts like that are banned at my gym... lol the instructor goes over it to new people, it's pretty hilarious actually

Mirko_Filipovic_1000454.jpg

Mirko CroCop isn't sure he likes what you're implying...

Silva,+Wanderlei+STOMP+of+Japanese+fighter+at+Pride+FC.jpg

And neither does Wanderlai Silva.

they are beasts but let's be honest, it's a bit homo to wear those if you are just some random guy coming in off the street

lol, the entirety of team alpha male would be banned from that gym then. They're like team spandex when it comes to training.

Only thing that gets to me is the guys who wear the VT shorts then a really baggy cotton tee.

they are beasts but let's be honest, it's a bit homo to wear those if you are just some random guy coming in off the street

No, it totally is, I'm just making a joke. I'd wear them in a pinch and definitely under a gi (less likely to get ripped than bike shorts, hopefully), but for day to day use in the gym you better be Mario Sperry or it's a little romo.

sometimes I forget my board shorts and just roll with spats, as a matter of fact, it feels 10x better than rolling with shorts on top of the spats, I feel much more fluid, although, my classmates for some reason dont like to roll with me while im shortless and rocking my spats lol....

I got some "true" fight shorts off of mmahq.com and love them.

If you like and can still find True Fight Gear products, I suggest snapping them up. My understanding is that Josh has been liquidating his stock. I think he may have sold the company, but can't confirm that at this time.

Basically he had a lot of irons in the fire (work, family, training, etc) and True was a lot of effort for the return on investment. The products were great though. Because Josh trains under Johnny, lots of our members have True gear and the only complaint I've ever heard is that the BJJ belts can be a little stiff at first.

Back