Old Rabbi telling Netanyahu to hasten Jewish Messiah's coming

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
Any religious poster could share their thoughts about this video ?

Discuss.

How can I know if the translation is correct? I don't speak jew

The antichrist will convince the Jewish people he is their messiah. Not much else to say about that. This stuff bears no good fruit.

Because antisemitism?

Antisemitism ? Assuming this translation would be false, what is antisemite here ?

Here is another video with hebrew and english subs, it's the same:

Lol, the messiah already came. The jews have not have a prophet even in over 2 millenium even after/during the holocaust.
They can believe that Jesus is the messiah, or all the prophets proclaiming one to come were wrong.

Ugh...

Is it kosher to make a red Heifer through gene science?

Better get building that Temple then..

Makes you wonder how it works to "speed up" the arrival of a Messiah..
They want to fulfill prophecies written in the holy books...at least that is my understanding of it

They want to fulfill prophecies written in the holy books...at least that is my understanding of it

i get what your saying but isnt the whole point of prophecy that it'll happen when it happens and you cant control it.

i get what your saying but isnt the whole point of prophecy that it'll happen when it happens and you cant control it.
Yeah i suppose it is..but you know how crazy people can get, especially the super religious. Maybe they think that they them,selves are "fulfilling" the prophecy by doing what they do?

Am I the only one who thinks leaders like Netahyahu are not believers, but pretend to be for political gain? These people are too intelligent and have too much critical thinking ability to actually believe in some mythological being coming as the messiah and ushering the end of the world. Seems very far fetched.

Am I the only one who thinks leaders like Netahyahu are not believers, but pretend to be for political gain? These people are too intelligent and have too much critical thinking ability to actually believe in some mythological being coming as the messiah and ushering the end of the world. Seems very far fetched.

Hard to tell.. Bibi's grandfather was a Rabbi himself, he grew up in a pretty religious family. But I get your point and you may be right to some extent.

Back