Old men that you would not want to F*** with.

I knew that was what you were talking about, it was such a huge story, plus, it got a lot of exposure with the UFC.

I'd be REALLY surprised if it was ever illegal to defend yourself.

The fact they just watched him getting stabbed is discouraging, a person who can do that shouldn't be in that job, but I still don't think they should be required to step in if it would endanger their own lives. Actually, that's oversimplifying things. I'm not completely sure what I think.

I'm curious as to exactly what it says in their contracts, and just how much danger they're expected to confront.

I'm exactly the same way, it's too much of a hairy issue. I mean I have family & friends who are on the force & serve the country but at the same time I've seen cops do some dirty shit.

I'm exactly the same way, it's too much of a hairy issue. I mean I have family & friends who are on the force & serve the country but at the same time I've seen cops do some dirty shit.

Yeah, cops are people, and have people flaws.

I worked with an ex-cop who was a dirty motherfucker with some sickening stories.

Violate her "state rights"

200.gif

Rickson Gracie
Liam Neeson
Gene Lebell
Pedro Sauer
Bernard Hopkins
Randy Couture
Dan Henderson
Dan Gable

Chuck Norris is:

a black belt in Judo,

a 3rd degree black belt (3rd dan) in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu,

a 5th degree black belt (5th dan) in Karate,

an 8th degree black belt (8th dan) in Tae Kwon Do (the first Westerner in history to be given the rank of 8th degree black belt Grandmaster),

a 9th degree black belt (9th dan) in Tang Soo Do,

Former Air Force with small arms training

He's as legit as martial artists get...

very accomplished. I'm sure the bros on here will call him grabage though

It was that first straight left that did all the damage lol. Pretty funny too because when the black guy goes walking away to sit down the old guy says, "I've seen tough guys like you, I slap the shit out of them."

Me on the bus.

tumblr_monk0kmp0o1s6cc90o1_500.gif

I love how the hood rats are yelling shit like "fuck his white ass up" but it's all "call an amber lamps" when dude is bleeding all over the place.

Then they stole a bag.

Trash.

I love how the hood rats are yelling shit like "fuck his white ass up" but it's all "call an amber lamps" when dude is bleeding all over the place.

Then they stole a bag.

Trash.

LOL, homeboy was 67 years old but he looked like a big dude. He was probably an ass kicker in his youth. One straight left, is all it took to bust him open. Just goes to show you, don't always assume you can beat a 60 or 70 year old man. He might knock the teeth out of your head.

LOL, homeboy was 67 years old but he looked like a big dude. He was probably an ass kicker in his youth. One straight left, is all it took to bust him open. Just goes to show you, don't always assume you can beat a 60 or 70 year old man. He might knock the teeth out of your head.

The guy was ex-Special Forces and served in Vietnam, IIRC.

The guy was ex-Special Forces and served in Vietnam, IIRC.

Yea that would explain it. Even if you could kick his ass he wouldn't back down if he was former special forces. Black guy should have sensed a ripple in the Force and backed away.

Back