Old Man on Stool Tougher than Cowboy?

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Old Man takes punch from Conor, not even knocked off his stool.

Cowboy knocked loopy by shoulder bumps.

Old Man on stool missed his calling?

Old man was fairly drunk and didnt eat a head kick.

Being drunk gave him powers of invincibility?

And you're right, no kick. I guess that makes him tougher than Jose Aldo if we're comparing apples to apples (punches).

Old man didn't had a broken nose and years of fighting like Cowboy. so in that sense, he was more healthier than Cowboy.

While this thread is stupid as fuck.. it made me laugh.

Old man didn't had a broken nose and years of fighting like Cowboy. so in that sense, he was more healthier than Cowboy.

Old man on stools fight history is shrouded in secrecy. Maybe he was some tenacious street fighter 40 years ago.

Old geezers at pubs have that toughness from being beaten up by life.

How do you know?

Didn't you saw the pic ESPN made about Cowboy's injuries? It shows Cowboy's nose was broken during the Tony fight. Add that he didn't took time to heal and years of constant fighting with NO DAMN REST, make Cowboy a very vulnerable fighter. The fact like i said several times tonight, that cowboy got hurt by shoulder strikes means he wasn't 100% healed of his nose.

And i don't think the old man in a stool had that much damage.

Didn't you saw the pic ESPN made about Cowboy's injuries? It shows Cowboy's nose was broken during the Tony fight. Add that he didn't took time to heal and years of constant fighting with NO DAMN REST, make Cowboy a very vulnerable fighter. The fact like i said several times tonight, that cowboy got hurt by shoulder strikes means he wasn't 100% healed of his nose.

And i don't think the old man in a stool had that much damage.
Mma math dictates that the old man > Cerrone

Mma math dictates that the old man > Cerrone

If some company had their wits about them, they'd have signed Old Man on the Stool to be the face of an Irish whisky called "Conor Proof" or something to that effect.

Cerrone tends to fold when it doesn't go his way. See his fight against Till and RDA. He seems to just straight up give up.

Old man to Cerrone:

*Irish Accenr*

"you're a PUSSY"

Back