Old Man & Master Troll Glover Teixeira Flying to Las Vegas With His Training Partner

Hope that all the people who get outraged by TJ hitting pads on a plane get outraged by this too.
There's levels to the shamefulness of both actions.

TJ is infinitely worse, but that was still pretty fucking awful... Plus we didn't expect Glover to stoop to TJ's level - and here we are.

<Wenger85>

- they are not naked
- they are not manlets
- one of them is not white so it would be racism

Oh, you see some skin. The horror! Fair enough, if you like your men on the bigger side that's your personal choice.

There's levels to the shamefulness of both actions.

TJ is infinitely worse, but that was still pretty fucking awful... Plus we didn't expect Glover to stoop to TJ's level - and here we are.

<Wenger85>

This sounds like some teenager's angty, misplaced insecurity about what other people do in public and what they wear. I really don't see a reason to care. It doesn't affect me.

This sounds like some teenager's angty, misplaced insecurity about what other people do in public and what they wear. I really don't see a reason to care. It doesn't affect me.
You brought it up you weirdo.

Oh, you see some skin. The horror! Fair enough, if you like your men on the bigger side that's your personal choice.

It was a joke, dude
Hard to reply seriously to these types of threads
But no, is not as bad
TJ was standing naked on the luggage thing.
Glover is doing it in a non-crowded at all plane.
Maybe they asked the people before if they would mind or not to see some very light sparring.
I wouldn't mind, for example. I would like to see it!
But TJ clearly did it for attention
Glover never seemed that type of guy

You brought it up you weirdo.

Yes, I brought it up. People make problems about some meaningless shit on here, and I wondered if they would be consistent about it.

Yes, I brought it up. People make problems about some meaningless shit on here, and I wondered if they would be consistent about it.
Fair enough... The way i see it though, public figures that put on public spectacule are open to criticism from the public.

It shows he's committed to wanting a title shot. That it could help his chances to get it later.

Fair enough... The way i see it though, public figures that put on public spectacule are open to criticism from the public.

Sure, they are open to criticism. And I have my opinion about some of the criticism. Maybe I was too harsh with it, but I just think it's pointless to care about meaningless shit like that. It'll only work against you.

tumblr_n6261q1A8V1ry1rm7o2_r2_250.gif

TJ will get made fun of but Glover will get a free pass due to manlet prejudice

Sure, they are open to criticism. And I have my opinion about some of the criticism. Maybe I was too harsh with it, but I just think it's pointless to care about meaningless shit like that. It'll only work against you.
With regard to TJ on the baggage carousel, I totally sympathise and side with the disapproving crowd; travel is stressful, annoying, and all you want to do is get to your destination... Having someone do this at these moments, potentially slowing you down is defintely a long way from cool... Then they're flying the "tough guy" flag, making it hard to tell them to stop unless you want to escalate the sitiation, thereby guaranteeing you dont make it to your destination on time... It could be argued that they are holding the baggage carousel hostage for attention... Its asshole behavior at best.

Glover would have just pissed me off because I like to sleep on planes so I'm fresh when I arrive... But its a different level.

It's not because I want to defend Izzy, but he won the 1st fight and got robbed by the judges, so he changed his fighting style in the 2nd, went for the kill, and was absolutely destroying Pereira who was on the verge of getting stopped, before he got caught.
Izzy wins the fight 9 times out of 10 under kb rules, 10 outta 10 under MMA rules, Pereira is a clown and arguably lost his last Glory fight too.
If he wants to play the tough guy, he needs to completely commit to mma and fight for the ufc instead of staying in the E-level sport that Kickboxing is

Pereira has Israels number, he beat him by decision the first time and knocked him out the second time, you have to be the most delusional of fanboys to still proclaim Adesanya is a superior fighter to Alex.

Izzy is a white belt, does not know how to wrestle, what wrinkle in the MMA ruleset do you believe he could embrace to beat this guy who is very clearly the more talented kickboxer?

If Izzy wins the LHW belt, we will see how he does versus Glover, I have a feeling it would end quickly and with Adesanya losing his 0.

Periera has real power and is such a skilled striker, would've been cool to see him truly committed to MMA.

With regard to TJ on the baggage carousel, I totally sympathise and side with the disapproving crowd; travel is stressful, annoying, and all you want to do is get to your destination... Having someone do this at these moments, potentially slowing you down is defintely a long way from cool... Then they're flying the "tough guy" flag, making it hard to tell them to stop unless you want to escalate the sitiation, thereby guaranteeing you dont make it to your destination on time... It could be argued that they are holding the baggage carousel hostage for attention... Its asshole behavior at best.

Glover would have just pissed me off because I like to sleep on planes so I'm fresh when I arrive... But its a different level.

But nobody on here was there with them, so nobody experienced any discomfort from it. On the carousel it looked like they chose a place where there was no luggage near them, so they wouldn't be in the way. They didn't seem to be too close to people on the plane either. And it only lasts a few seconds, so how do you know anybody was actually bothered? Dude scraping his chin doesn't seem to care.
Just looking for things to be agitated about, IMO, while you don't have to.

Last edited:
But nobody on here was there with them, so nobody experienced any discomfort from it. On the carousel it looked like they chose a place where there was no luggage near them, so they wouldn't be in the way. They didn't seem to be too close to people on the plain either. And it only lasts a few seconds, so how do you know anybody was actually bothered? Dude scrapping his chin doesn't seem to care.
Just looking for things to be agitated about, IMO, while you don't have to.
In my case, it's high levels on anxiety connected to travel... I fly a lot solo, and I'm forever caught up in stag (bachelor) parties, sport teams, and drunken executives... They all get brave after a couple of mini bottles and some encouragement, and cause a scene - be it starting fights with other groups, manhandling the stewardesses, or just shouting and making "jokes" that slow my journey down, or make it more annoying than it already is... When you're nit travelling for holiday then the novelty wears off super fast.

Its a case of etiquette to me...I dont normally care what the next man does, or complain much, but I felt the burn of the TJ incident as if i was there.

Back