Old man knocks out young thug

ImmigrantMentality

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Old man possesses the death touch. Masterfully measures distance with his left hand to set up ko

Damn, Mark Hunt-style walkoff.

How can I know nothing about either individual, and be this satisfied?

tenor.gif

I like the way he keeps warning him 'I'm gonna hurt you' He stayed true to his word.

This was one of the most satisfying street vids I’ve seen in a while. It’s in the same vicinity as Epic Beard Man

Last edited:
wouldda loved to have seen the old man pounce on top of that dude and just wail away striking his head.

Great ending. Another lesson to be learned, never underestimate anyone, and don't be picking fights specially when the guy is giving you calm but confident warning.

That was embarrassing. Picked a fight with an old man and get KTFO'ed.

Young thug needs to learn to throw a punch lol. He just stood their not knowing what he was doing and that old man was in decent shape.

wouldda loved to have seen the old man pounce on top of that dude and just wail away striking his head.
Or just kick his teeth in but in a way this is even more satisfying. That look of regret and embarrassment on the young guy's face, still conscious but bleeding as he contemplates his latest mistake. One of many I'm sure

I'm kind of partial to seeing someone get their face or throat stepped on.

To each their own.

12bP.gif

Old man needs to learn the term "soccer kick", otherwise, well done!

Young thug needs to learn to throw a punch lol. He just stood their not knowing what he was doing and that old man was in decent shape.

First and foremost, he needs to learn not to square up his feet. That's a sure fire way to get ko'ed quick, lol.

Should explain the street fight rules to the ol' man, soccer kicks and stomps are in play, legal and highly recommended.

Back