Old man Cro Cop rides again!

Loved to see him get the knockout on King Mo. Cro Cop via old man strength.
More like Mexican vitamins.

333.jpg

whose the guy who said "oh no" when Mo was knocked out? That guy sucks

Huh...

Looks amazing in Pride.

Comes to the UFC w/ athletic commissions and everyone is like.. "What Happened?"

Goes back to Rizin.. looks amazing.

Anyhow.

Can we get a gif? I watched the fight on YouTube but there were no replays and it was difficult to see what caused the KO.

Huh...

Looks amazing in Pride.

Comes to the UFC w/ athletic commissions and everyone is like.. "What Happened?"

Anyhow.

uhhh....the cage...um....unified rules....soccer kicks....err....pride

Yep. He looked very decent, considering how he looked against Gonzaga and Olyneik. Joe Warren was watching a different fight. I figured Cro Cop would be a bit too big and strong for Mo.
Isn't Warren either a current or former teammate of Mo's?

Damn, now that's some cool shit.

Joe Warren

God i cant stand that guy. He rode king mos balls hard and seemed sad that cro cop won. He was acting like he had no idea about the scoring criteria in round 1 when mo landed nothing significant on the ground while cro cop landed several hard strikes

Huh...

Looks amazing in Pride.

Anyhow.
Sorry?

I haven't seen one person who said he actually looked good before he managed to finish Mo. And, in his last fight he tapped a guy who was 3-2 and coming off a submission loss to Mighty Mo.

Put down your haterade my guy. To act like he's miraculously a completely different looking fighter now that he's fighting in Japan is dishonest.

LOL Conor lovers calling this fight a work are truly pathetic.

First of all how do you know they are Conor lovers? Im a conor fan and it clearly wasnt a work.

Second of all conor lovers clearly like strikers so why would they pull for king mo?

When you trip and fall do you blame Conor fans too? What a strange post

I don't know what the fuck was watching the commentator. Mo was shook every time Mirko touched him; the moment Mirko started to defend the panic-takedowns it was obvious what would be the result.

Sorry?

I haven't seen one person who said he actually looked good before he managed to finish Mo. And, in his last fight he tapped a guy who was 3-2 and coming off a submission loss to Mighty Mo.

Put down your haterade my guy. To act like he's miraculously a completely different looking fighter now that he's fighting in Japan is dishonest.

Can we get a gif? I watched the fight on YouTube but there were no replays and it was difficult to see what caused the KO.

I think he's talking his body. He looks better than 75% of the UFC Heavyweight roster.

Old man strength my ass. lol. Guy's blood, plasma and serum values probably registers as drano

Awesome! 42 yr old man whipping on a guy much younger.
Crocop has always been better in the ring vs the cage.

Glad CroCop won. Can't stand Mo and always been a fan of CC. Good for him.

You
Huh...

Looks amazing in Pride.

Anyhow.
Cro Cop is a boss.
You realize everyone fighting in Japan is on PEDs they dont care and they dont test its an even playing field.

The American fighters have perfected masking and beating tests for years, they are way ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to doping.

When in doubt pull out of a fight and claim an injury. Nobody has noticed how often UFC fighters get hurt a couple weeks before their fights since USADA took over?

Its because of botched cycling of PEDs not injuries. The only way to fix it is to test fighters who are on the main card of UFC events every week until they fight starting from the moment the fight is signed.

Too many events have been ruined because of fighters pulling out once they realize they cannot get their blood levels right in time for the fight.

I think he's talking his body. He looks better than 75% of the UFC Heavyweight roster.

Old man strength my ass. lol. Guy's blood, plasma and serum values probably registers as drano

Maybe he and overreem made amens and cro cop got some juicy horse meat

Back