Old man Cro Cop rides again!

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Loved to see him get the knockout on King Mo. Cro Cop via old man strength.

Yep. He looked very decent, considering how he looked against Gonzaga and Olyneik. Joe Warren was watching a different fight. I figured Cro Cop would be a bit too big and strong for Mo.

Happy he won but the finish looked odd to me. Not really sure what happened. Was it the upper cut post break? Because it looked like the last punch on the feet landed on Mo's chest. Have to watch it again.

Yep. He looked very decent, considering how he looked against Gonzaga and Olyneik. Joe Warren was watching a different fight. I figured Cro Cop would be a bit too big and strong for Mo.
Joe Warren should show a little respect. He should be fired on the spot.

Joe Warren should show a little respect. He should be fired on the spot.
Yeah. Impartiality is not one of his virtues. He kept saying that Mo won the whole fight and I'm sitting here like, dafuq you watching? Granted, the stand up was a bit quick, but it's RIZIN.

They finished the fight maybe a bit too soon, but Mo wasn't going to survive the GnP.

Mirko could have stood and punted Mo's head into orbit around Saturn. Warren's biased butthurt commentary was sickening.

Happy he won but the finish looked odd to me. Not really sure what happened. Was it the upper cut post break? Because it looked like the last punch on the feet landed on Mo's chest. Have to watch it again.

I agree, it looked pretty suspect to me as well.

It was actually the first punch (liver shot) that shut King Mo's body down.

Part being off balance, part being punched in the head a bunch of times in the previous 3 minutes, part getting slammed with an uppecut to the upper chest by a 230+ dude, transitioning into immediate GnP. Anyway Cro-Cop landed 3 solid shots out of that clinch and it looked like 1-2 were flush. Gotta slow down the video buddeh.

Have another:

tumblr_mujdn4nRRQ1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Every time he steps into the ring/cage I will root for him.
This was a pretty good showing. War Mirko!

A rematch with Kongo might be in order, somewhere down the line.

They finished the fight maybe a bit too soon, but Mo wasn't going to survive the GnP.
Mo didn't seem to mind the stoppage either he still looked pretty out of it when it was stopped.

Back