Movies Old-M. Night Shamalamayan movie

Stalkingsquid

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anybody see this yet? Every time I see the trailer on youtube I laugh. Been tossing the idea around of going to see it with some mates.

Gotta say I like all his movies up to The Village, didnt mind The Happening. Unpopular opinion: Split fucking sucks
<{cum@me}>

Anybody see this yet? Every time I see the trailer on youtube I laugh. Been tossing the idea around of going to see it with some mates.

Gotta say I like all his movies up to The Village, didnt mind The Happening. Unpopular opinion: Split fucking sucks
<{cum@me}>

Split was good just for McAvoy performance alone and then the ending. The actresses were terrible

<{cum@me}>
Agreed on all points, won't be watching Old

Split was good just for McAvoy performance alone and then the ending. The actresses were terrible
I only saw it the one time in theaters, so I'd have to rewatch to really tear it apart but I remember hating the girls also, thinking the "twist" at the end and the supernatural stuff was dumb and completely unearned.

Still better than The Visit. Fuck me that was terrible. I was legit mad after watching that movie. Proper upset.

Fck M Night Shayamalan

6th sense was good
Unbreakable was okay.

the rest of his movies are dog shit.

every movie need to end on a fckng swerve.
most of his swerve are either bad, forced or unnecessary.

This is a bit sad cause he can have some original idea tbh.

I only saw it the one time in theaters, so I'd have to rewatch to really tear it apart but I remember hating the girls also, thinking the "twist" at the end and the supernatural stuff was dumb and completely unearned.

Still better than The Visit. Fuck me that was terrible. I was legit mad after watching that movie. Proper upset.

I was referring to the end scene that ties into Unbreakable

Fck M Night Shayamalan

6th sense was good
Unbreakable was okay.

the rest of his movies are dog shit.

every movie need to end on a fckng swerve.
most of his swerve are either bad, forced or unnecessary.

This is a bit sad cause he can have some original idea tbh.

Unbreakable was great and imo his best film signs was also really good minus the water/alien

I'll catch it as a side.

I wanted to see it but the gripe that i see 100% from reviewers is that the acting is awful.

Now i cant do it...

Yeah The Visit was annoying as hell. I'll never watch it again just because of the stupid rapping kid. Legit worse than Jar Jar Binks. I was surprised the movie was hailed as M. Night's "return to form" and I thought Split was pretty overrated as well.

I think the only movies of his that I would ever consider watching again are still just his first two.

Yeah The Visit was annoying as hell. I'll never watch it again just because of the stupid rapping kid. Legit worse than Jar Jar Binks. I was surprised the movie was hailed as M. Night's "return to form" and I thought Split was pretty overrated as well.

I think the only movies of his that I would ever consider watching again are still just his first two.
I was ok with both of them, along with Devil.

The village is when i started my hatred.

Hes literally 50/50.

Back