OLD GEEZERS KenFlo and Bisping #HATING on Yair/Caceres

Speaking as someone who has a similar fighting background as Yair and Alex I can say with some certainty that they aren't special. All those spinning attacks are great when you catch someone when they aren't looking for it or don't have experience fighting it but fail pretty hard against someone good. Hell, the fact that Yair can get his feet up to do those kicks doesn't mean he they are any good. If they were then he might have finished the fight. All Yair does is fling his feet in the air. He has no power. It would be like a guy punching a heavy bag with out technique.

Salt Luke City fan detected.

Sea_Salt16oz_Raw_Scrub_Body_Massage_Oil_Candle_Large_03.jpg

He absolutely is a salthold fan and whats even more shameful is he tries and passes himself off as a Bisping fan. Not t worry though we got his number!!

The Champ and Kenny are on the money on this one though. It was a flash dance and not much else. IMO even off a loss Alex actually came out of this fight looking better. Yair threw everything he had and just got the Dec Alex looked half asleep 90% of the time and nearly won. Honestly all he had to do was clinch Yair up against the fence and dirty box......

Bad game plan. I would pick Alex in the Re-match and bet the house on him.

Bisping had superior cardio and would easily win a 5 rounder. You better have proof before alleging that a weakling such as Wand could ever hurt MMA royalty like the Count. Because it's a fact he didn't and you probably haven't seen the fight as a whole. Scoring a knockdown at the end of a round and hurting are two different things.

This is in Response to the post you qouted of Brasil Wands not you.

MT clinic? you are spastic.... Bisping owned Wand in every round except the last 30 seconds of all three rounds..... Wand litterly stole each round with a 10 second flurry at the end of each round in the judges eyes. I watched it live and could not believe Bispings corner was telling him he had each round easy...... Fight was a fucking robbery if there ever was one (Worse then the Chael Robbery and Rashad Robbery)

But hey you keep clinging to that lunatic Roiders nuts.

I agree lol. They had no fundamentals, if they were against a technical boxer they would be absolutely destroyed on the feet, would get 1-2'd all night.

It's funny how people claim the MW champion is jealous of a couple of guys in their first main event on a weak card.

Bisping had superior cardio and would easily win a 5 rounder. You better have proof before alleging that a weakling such as Wand could ever hurt MMA royalty like the Count. Because it's a fact he didn't and you probably haven't seen the fight as a whole. Scoring a knockdown at the end of a round and hurting are two different things.

Silly kid, Bispy was no match for even an out of prime Wandy lol.

Wandy-jabs-Bisping.gif

Wandy-trips-Bisping-2.gif

Wandy-trips-Bisping.gif

2wn4phs.jpg

wandfuckyea.jpg

I love how bryan callen said the same thing about fundamentals during the fight companion and schaub and joe murdered him for it.

Now this is being discussed here, and also on FS1.

I dont know who to believe anymore! This has completely divided mma fans! <cheer>

Sounds like these two geezers with less than half the natural talent of Yair/Caceres have are pretty JELLY, no?

What say you Sherdog???
I say you have no idea what you are talking about if that is how you describe KenFlo.

Silly kid, Bispy was no match for even an out of prime Wandy lol.

Wandy-jabs-Bisping.gif

Wandy-trips-Bisping-2.gif

Wandy-trips-Bisping.gif

2wn4phs.jpg

wandfuckyea.jpg
You are deranged if you think Wand was anything but lucky to win that fight. Another poster on this thread has reinforced how lucky Wand was but you can continue in your delusion and post only the gifs of Wands sparse highlights. The whole fight is on YouTube and under Pride Rules Wand would have been taken down and STayed down most of the fight. Go back and look at Wands record post Bisping and then look at the Count's career post Wand:. Wand gets ko'ed by Leben and Mike beats Anderson Silva and Kos Rockhold. Cheaters like Wand are gonna cheat while GOAT MWs like Bisping are gonna GOAT.

I LOVE to pick on KenFlo

But in the case of his commentary on last nights main event?

He was right

B8KFrcx.jpg

You are deranged if you think Wand was anything but lucky to win that fight. Another poster on this thread has reinforced how lucky Wand was but you can continue in your delusion and post only the gifs of Wands sparse highlights. The whole fight is on YouTube and under Pride Rules Wand would have been taken down and STayed down most of the fight. Go back and look at Wands record post Bisping and then look at the Count's career post Wand:. Wand gets ko'ed by Leben and Mike beats Anderson Silva and Kos Rockhold. Cheaters like Wand are gonna cheat while GOAT MWs like Bisping are gonna GOAT.

> Tries to downplay Wands career

> Names a bunch of opponents who beat Wandy when he was older

> Bisping NOT one of them

Nice try lad lol

<13>

It was a close fight and I don't think Bisping getting the nod would have caused too much of an outrage, but iirc many people had Wanderlei winning. I haven't seen the fight ina long time but I recall Bisping for the most part doing well in the fight (landing more shots) but Wanderlei had the much bigger moments and likely what swayed people to pick him as the winner.

Also, if you are going to bring up PRIDE rules you can't just ignore that Wanderlei had to refrain from a soccer kick at the end of the fight and probably would have won more convincingly under PRIDE scoring criteria (assuming it still went to the judges)

Right now in post fight show on FS1.

Some quotes:

"Hurr Durr no fundamentals"
"So much dancing"
"Needs more substance"
"Too many spinning attacks"

Sounds like these two geezers with less than half the natural talent of Yair/Caceres have are pretty JELLY, no? What say you Sherdog???

I disagree with you and side with the geezers.

Preface: I really liked Yair when he first got signed, so you can't dismiss me as some TKD hater. That said, his performance vs Caceres was disappointing. His kicking technique is amazing as is his athleticism, speed, endurance, timing, etc... But I think that his striking style is incredibly inefficient.

As I pointed out in the other thread: a FW Tumenov would have plowed right into Caceres and obliterated him, likely in less than 5 minutes. Yair on the other hand, gracefully spun and leapt around, looking lethal but hitting a lot of air and guard, then eventually slowing to a point where Caceres started to become a problem.

Again: I enjoy watching the kid fight. I'm just hoping that he makes big changes to his game, becoming more comfortable at boxing range and relying much more on his roundhouse than his spinning attacks. He has what it takes. I just think that his talent is seriously being wasted on that showboating style.

Back