OLD GEEZERS KenFlo and Bisping #HATING on Yair/Caceres

Caceres has always fought out of control. That's why his record is what it is. He's now 12-9. Yair seems to be in love with looking like he's fighting in a movie so Kenflo and Bisping are right on the money.

Whole fight look like a video game. 99% of the strikes they both threw were from a practical standpoint, pointless and a waste of energy.

Any decent wrestler would have tucked Yair in for the night.

Lol you mean the MW Matt Serra?

Didn't it take that glorified GATEKEEPER over a DECADE to get that belt??? :D:D:D

I think Yair is better off sticking to his coaches advice and his creativity... Dude is one of the best prospects since Bones.
Matt doesn'the fight at WW or MW. It's called Pasta Weight. Please get that shit right.

they have a point

they were spamming kicks and catching each other about 2% of the time.

about a dozen punches landed cleanly in the whole fight.

It was fun but it did look like a ballet at times.

Lol. Yair is more flash than substance at this point. The top 10 would ruin him.

Lol stop, you're absurd.

Yair is 23, and went for broke thin the early rounds trying to make a statement out of Bruce Leroy in the opening rounds. Caceres refused to engage early and banked on Yair gassing, which he didn't.

I've been following this sport for a long time, and Yair is one of the best prospects in a while.

giphy.gif

As a big Caceres fan who enjoyed this fight a lot, I completely agree with them.

Whole fight look like a video game. 99% of the strikes they both threw were from a practical standpoint, pointless and a waste of energy.

Any decent wrestler would have tucked Yair in for the night.

Most Wrestlers in the division don't have the length, footwork, or speed of Caceres... They would've ended up drooling on Yair's HL reel.

Who do you have in mind btw? Bermudez? Lamas? They would get murked bruh

Lol stop, you're absurd.

Yair is 23, and went for broke thin the early rounds trying to make a statement out of Bruce Leroy in the opening rounds. Caceres refused to engage early and banked on Yair gassing, which he didn't.

I've been following this sport for a long time, and Yair is one of the best prospects in a while.

Most Wrestlers in the division don't have the length, footwork, or speed of Caceres... They would've ended up drooling on Yair's HL reel.

Who do you have in mind btw? Bermudez? Lamas? They would get murked bruh

Lamas would fucking murder Yair and Menace would probably win a comfortable decision.

You seem easily impressed by some spinning shit. He ain't never fought any hitters or wrasslers that would make him pay.

If Yay-Rod does clean it up and pace himself alittle better he could be a huge star only 23 years old. Thought I'd pass out before the fight then I couldn't sit still cause of his incredible style.

Does any one know if the fight broke any UFC records kick wise ???? Don't remember ever seeing that many head kicks or just kicks in general in a fight in the UFC.

They just said YAY-ROD is in hospital with foot injury right now too. That might have slowed the pace.

if one of them decided to fight with fundamentals they would have finished the fight

throwing flashy shit isn't the same as being a good striker

Right now in post fight show on FS1.

Some quotes:

"Hurr Durr no fundamentals"

"So much dancing"

"Needs more substance"

"Too many spinning attacks"

Sounds like these two geezers with less than half the natural talent of Yair/Caceres have are pretty JELLY, no?

What say you Sherdog???
I was thinking the same shit. We watched 5 rounds of 80's ninja movie fights, and the fogies are like "where was the jab and teep?"

Lamas would fucking murder Yair and Menace would probably win a comfortable decision.

You seem easily impressed by some spinning shit. He ain't never fought any hitters or wrasslers that would make him pay.

Stop hating man, Yair has 10x the talent of Lamas and Bermudez put together.

He's only 23 and look how good already is, the potential on this dude is MASSIVE.

Stop hating man, Yair has 10x the talent of Lamas and Bermudez put together.

He's only 23 and look how good already is, the potential on this dude is MASSIVE.
And here I was thinking I was high on Yair.

Back