Banned
Reaction score
Right now in post fight show on FS1.

Some quotes:

"Hurr Durr no fundamentals"

"So much dancing"

"Needs more substance"

"Too many spinning attacks"

Sounds like these two geezers with less than half the natural talent of Yair/Caceres have are pretty JELLY, no?

What say you Sherdog???

Well, they're kinda right. It looked pretty, but how the hell do you land like 20 headkicks and don't even rock your opponent once.

They're calling it as they see it. These two guys have very similar styles, flashy, spinning, etc. right now they're talking about working on the fundamentals. Solid advice.

50/50 it's true. Their fundamentals are a little bit weak, in general.
BUT I think you cannot hate on this guys trying to step up with a diferent skillset.

Everybody said Dominick's dancing was not effective, so... I think that's saltyness, specially from Bisping, he's a little bit jealous in a lot of ocassions.

Yeah the MW champ is jealous of some FW journeymen

I don't understand how someone could disagree with them.

They're right, that was low level fighting. Amateur quality like contestants on The Ultimate Fighter trying to earn a spot in the house.

The criticism is valid and deserved coming from two superior fighters. Yair has no defense and Alex has the punching power of an Atomweight because he doesn't use proper body mechanics often enough.

Yair had little in round 3 when he was finally getting pressured, and Alex let way too many openings where Yair was completely vulnerable to pass by.

Yeah the MW champ is jealous of some FW journeymen

Lol you mean the MW Matt Serra?

Didn't it take that glorified GATEKEEPER over a DECADE to get that belt??? :D:D:D

I think Yair is better off sticking to his coaches advice and his creativity... Dude is one of the best prospects since Bones.

nuWqhzT.gif

They're doing better at their age in MMA than you were Bisping/KenFlo. Shut up.

LMFAO @ Kenny Florian saying "No wonder this was a split decision"

Are you fucking kidding me? Any rational person knows it wasnt a split decision.....It's fucking stupid it was.

Kenny florian needs somebody competent to copy from to sound smart.

Lol you mean the MW Matt Serra?

Didn't it take that glorified GATEKEEPER over a DECADE to get that belt???

I think Yair is better off sticking to his coaches advice and his creativity... Dude is one of the best prospects since Bones.

Lol. Yair is more flash than substance at this point. The top 10 would ruin him.

Eh somewhat agree with that they're saying

Except when Kenflo said Rodriguez should have finished him

Back