Old Conor McGregor interview about beating up twitter trolls

I'd follow the trolls parents way of dealing with these losers, just ignore them.

thats right talk is cheap and easy and it's all fun and games with trolling untill shit hits the fan like that you could genuinely see the guy was nervous not sure if he was actually genuine with his apology but he did seem abit scared to say the least.

is this guy the only person in ireland who does interviews for mma? swear i've seen 100 interviews with this guy even conor must be getting abit tired of being interviewed by the same guy 100 times.

Probably because SevereMMA is the Irish version of MMAFighting and Andrew is the Irish Ariel. It also helps that they're the ones who made the Notorious doc and series and have been interviewing/promoting Conor and Irish MMA when nobody else was interested.

Last edited:
Getting in a street fight at all is pretty damn stupid. Sure, I did it when I was younger. But I was also a lot more foolish. Physical altercations are dangerous and should be a last resort. That's not being a pussy, that's being smart.

Conor McGoat is so fast he can dodge bullets now?

4nvICeP.gif
There is only ONE

He's a dumbass. Where I'm from people don't throw hands in the street, they bang that hammer. All that shit he does in the cage would get him killed in the real world. He better smarten up and realize that MMA fights are for the cage, there are no rules outside of it. Let him try looking for somebody from around my way and he would get humbled.......
Bas Rutten said it best when people told him they would beat him in a street fight because "there are no rules in street fights".

"What makes you think I couldn't fight without rules too?"

In short, you're a dumb person.

he would get stabbed or battered up real quick in a street fight

He's a dumbass. Where I'm from people don't throw hands in the street, they bang that hammer. All that shit he does in the cage would get him killed in the real world. He better smarten up and realize that MMA fights are for the cage, there are no rules outside of it. Let him try looking for somebody from around my way and he would get humbled.......

So you get into fights with construction workers?

Sounds really rough :rolleyes:

1. That shit ain't true... People throw hands every day. I'm from one of the most dangerous countries in Europe with a 5 per 100,000 intentional homicide rate, where everybody has a gun and people still fight every day with nobody getting shot.

2. Gun control in Ireland is very intense.

3. If you can get a gun, an MMA fighter can get a gun too. Its not like MMA fighters are only limited to using their MMA skills in a fight lmao. What if Conor has a gun too? Whatchu gonna do then tough guy? He can whoop your ass AND put a bullet through your head.

Settle down Chief Keef

That " no rules on the street" is the dumbest bunch of shit. What you're essentially saying is "where I come from, we kill motherfuckers like that... and the murderers face no consequences".

Easy to call bullshit on it. Pretty sure murder is illegal worldwide. So basically what you're saying is "I live around a bunch of scum/trashy motherfuckers that don't value their own future".

Jay and Silent Bob style LOL

Conor is hilarious, would be so funny if he actually did it. Atleast to one of them. That story would be gold.

Bang that hammer? Are you John South in disguise

You're an obvious pussbag

Back