Old but gold

Man this takes me back! I remember hearing that nu-metal, doorbell for the pizza, "RIPPING ME INTO PIECESSSS" and knew I was about to have an amazing Saturday night with whoever came over to watch

imagine how much more awesome the intros would have been if they used this classic

All nostalgia aside it was really cheesy and shitty,and im glad its gone. I am glad its dead.

tenor.gif

imagine how much more awesome the intros would have been if they used this classic

This is kind of a cheesy song too but its still way better than that crap.

I prefer Pride's theme,that shit gave me the goosebumps

This is kind of a cheesy song too but its still way better than that crap.

I prefer Pride's theme,that shit gave me the goosebumps

Megadeth always has a few "commercial" oriented songs, meant to to be catchy, on each album. this is one of them, not too technical, simple lyrics etc. but the song is still great. I always thought it would be most ideal for a UFC intro.

Megadeth always has a few "commercial" oriented songs, meant to to be catchy, on each album. this is one of them, not too technical, simple lyrics etc. but the song is still great. I always thought it would be most ideal for a UFC intro.
I dunno about it as the UFC theme but it would be a cool song for someone to come out to.

Lmao at you people complaining.
You're acting like if the UFC was still using that intro today you wouldn't be bitching about THAT.
"wahh I wanna go mainstream, are we ever gonna go mainstream wahh". Shut up

Obviously UFC didnt die and is more popular than ever. ( thank you McGregor)

That’s the golden era.

Really bummed with fightpass, lag from hell. Trying to go back and relive the blackout era but scrolling is hell. It’s going to be miserable watching Pancrase from the beginning. Huge letdown, great library

Everyone thinks whatever time that ISNT today is the golden era.

Yeah I reaaaallly miss having one card every 2 months.

Everyone thinks whatever time that ISNT today is the golden era.

Yeah I reaaaallly miss having one card every 2 months.

the golden era is often when you really got into the sport. It’s easy for the early 2000 guys to view it as the golden era, because it was amazing. Guys like Coleman and Royce were in the recent past.

NOBODY in my high school recognized it, nobody knew Tito, nobody knew Chuck, Frank, Coleman, Kerr, Royce etc. For me that made it all the better, it was a hidden gem, beyond that it was a time where the legends of the sport defined/started their legacy. I didn’t get into this shit til ufc 40, but I grew up on 1-21 on vhs, some of the shit was just so boring I faded out of it.

Shamrock made me a fan, think what we will of him, but he’s arguably one of the biggest draws to the sport, WWE helped the sport.

the golden era is often when you really got into the sport. It’s easy for the early 2000 guys to view it as the golden era, because it was amazing. Guys like Coleman and Royce were in the recent past.

NOBODY in my high school recognized it, nobody knew Tito, nobody knew Chuck, Frank, Coleman, Kerr, Royce etc. For me that made it all the better, it was a hidden gem, beyond that it was a time where the legends of the sport defined/started their legacy. I didn’t get into this shit til ufc 40, but I grew up on 1-21 on vhs, some of the shit was just so boring I faded out of it.

Shamrock made me a fan, think what we will of him, but he’s arguably one of the biggest draws to the sport, WWE helped the sport.
I mean certainly it is interesting to reflect on your passion when you first got into it,before anybody. I got alot of my friends into it,and eventually started to train etc.

But although I can look back on it with fondness,you aint gonna hear me bitch and complain about how it was so much better then than now. Its different. And in many ways better now. I would have MURDERED someone for Fight pass in 2002.

ghey... tried taking a pic of my fight library but the pic is “too large”. Way to fuck over your posters sherdog.

Whenever i got a new Pride dvd id watch it beggining to end many times and was ADDICTED to it.

you drop fight pass in my lap wth all the k-1 and pancrase too back then?

I would have fuckin died.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back