Old but gold: Brendan Schaub... never forget

Still the sweetest thing...

X14012-06.jpg

I was hoping for the Schaub video of Rogan telling him he's not that good. That's the only Schaub video I'll watch.

Honestly I just have no idea why people put a microphone in front of Brandon’s face and ask his opinion on anything. He’s not very bright.

Then again, he makes out handsomely by doing just that in spite of never having much to offer, so perhaps he isn’t as dumb as he seems. But his opinions still stink.

One of the things that annoys me about media nowadays, you just say controversial things, say them loud and with enough fake confidence and you'll start creating "buzz". And it's all about that buzz. Gotta get those casual, clueless teenagers buzzing. Facts, logic and reason are almost irrelevant.

Schaub's pretty bad at this. He deliberately says things that are controversial. "Conor's the A side, he's the A side, floyd can't deal with the akwardness"

If we are being honest what Rogan said to hims is true and may in fact help him make the right decision in choosing to move on from fighting.
I mean lets look at since he stop fighting he has gone on to become a successful comedian he has strong role with showtime talking about fighting boxing and mma still has the fighter and kid podcast and the fact that he wasn't really a star fighter speaks to how talented he is because sometimes stars get token positions.

I'm sure there wasn't that much there to begin with, but Big Nog really did a number on Schaub's brain.

All these peasants talking down on Schaubjj... this man is the shit and he knows it!
1wKt5b0.jpg

I was hoping for the Schaub video of Rogan telling him he's not that good. That's the only Schaub video I'll watch.

I watch that about 5 times a year. It's the funniest comedy Rogan has ever produced.

Back