Old but funny Justin Gaethje humbles James Vick

Gaethje is awesome. He needs to fucking wrestle.

He could be a champ if he mixed his wrestling in. I believe that 100 percent. Even without it, I think he's a solid top 10 maybe top 5 guy.

That said, I don't think he's going to change.

I love Justin. If he wanted to use some of his good wrestling, he would be LW champion.

Did Vick really think he'd be in line for a title shot? The UFC really has fallen...........

2 of the most overrated fighters in UFC today.
Don't know why I had to throw my 2 cents in but felt some sort of duty to do so.

Interview with Justin Gaejthe 10 years from today I will predict very sad.
...... and UFC fighters will still have no union .

How is Gaethje overrated? He’s popular of course, but I don’t see anyone calling him an all time great or a top p4p or anything crazy. His fights are just insane so he gets a lot of love as he should.

How is Gaethje overrated? He’s popular of course, but I don’t see anyone calling him an all time great or a top p4p or anything crazy. His fights are just insane so he gets a lot of love as he should.
I mean it from the sense that it's my personal opinion that he's not top 10 in his class ( I know I'm in minority so that's the reason for label- just one man's opinion. If he took the time to use some of his background weapons combined with game plan, my mind could be changed.....and if he's truly legit, he could still be exciting to watch.The Alvarez fight spoke to me about certain things but again- that's me)

calls out Ferguson after ko'ing Vick and Conor won't mention Tony's name

War. Fuckin. Gaethje.

Back