Old age or result of smoking too much weed?

Came 4 paycheck that was bad

he corner smoking fucking cigarettes right in front hummfight week embed I knew then he would lose joe sheilimg fucking dumnass Diaz had no cardio his main streng5h

I think some of the expectations on here were pretty lofty. The guy didn't want to be there and looked like he obviously didn't have that serious of a camp after not working out for 6 years. His camps were clearly way more serious when he was fighting, and he was already in great shape when he started them.

Not sure why so many fans shrugged off his obvious indifference as "ah, that's just Diaz, he'll be as good as ever" and showing highlights from when he actually took it seriously.

Bunch of marks here. Diaz showed up for a paycheck and never intended to even try to win. He's finished.
He threw more strikes per minute than any active fighter you dimwit. His legs were never there all fight, he had zero foot work and at the end of the fight grabbed his knee. Its very possible he had an injury and couldn't run or do too much on his leg cause he tried to rope a dope a throw volume. It could also be true he just came in out of shape and thatd be disappointing but no less impressive because the man is almost 40 and was out throwing the young bucks against a fucking murderer. You arent talking to nick marks you are talking to fight fans and youre a hater. Sorted those labels you like so much right out for ya.

He threw more strikes per minute than any active fighter you dimwit. His legs were never there all fight, he had zero foot work and at the end of the fight grabbed his knee. Its very possible he had an injury and couldn't run or do too much on his leg cause he tried to rope a dope a throw volume. It could also be true he just came in out of shape and thatd be disappointing but no less impressive because the man is almost 40 and was out throwing the young bucks against a fucking murderer. You arent talking to nick marks you are talking to fight fans and youre a hater. Sorted those labels you like so much right out for ya.
when did Diaz had any footwork lmao? he made a career of plodding forward eating shots like Homer Simpson and throwing soft punches until his opponents gassed out.
This time Lawler walked him down

You guys are fucking ridiculous. Nick is 38, and hadn’t fought in 6+ years, and that was evident. But his hands actually looked really good, and he landed some beautiful shit on Robbie in rd 1. It’s like ppl just remember the visual of Nick looking older, and the finish of the fight only—and forget all the good shit that Nick showed in that fight.

He was peppering Robbie... well like a Diaz. Looked fairly good...

Meh when yer done yer done.

I enjoyed it even tho I backed Diaz.

Props round!

when did Diaz had any footwork lmao? he made a career of plodding forward eating shots like Homer Simpson and throwing soft punches until his opponents gassed out.
This time Lawler walked him down
I guess im not talking about technical footwork im just talking about the ability to move his feet. His punches looked the same he just looked like all that extra weight made him unable to move at all

He was peppering Robbie... well like a Diaz. Looked fairly good...

Meh when yer done yer done.

I enjoyed it even tho I backed Diaz.

Props round!
Yeah, Nick landed some good combos, mixed up body work well. I don’t see anyone talking about how well he slipped, blocked, and parried Robbie’s punches, or how well Nick fought with his back on the cage. He was older and slower no doubt, but did some good shit.

Not preparing at all for a fight and showing up by just jumping off the couch absolves a fighter from such an embarrassing performance and quitting after "taking a knee"??

I am talking to an absolute Nick Diaz fanboy right now, this is embarrassing. You've been trolled, my poor boy. If anyone else showed up to a fight in that kind of shape and with that kind of intent he would be ridiculed.

GSP was 3 years younger than Diaz when he came back, went up in weight AND won the belt.

I think some of the expectations on here were pretty lofty. The guy didn't want to be there and looked like he obviously didn't have that serious of a camp after not working out for 6 years. His camps were clearly way more serious when he was fighting, and he was already in great shape when he started them.

Not sure why so many fans shrugged off his obvious indifference as "ah, that's just Diaz, he'll be as good as ever" and showing highlights from when he actually took it seriously.
HA! So true! With that being said, for a guy who's been sitting at home, smoking the devil's lettuce for the past 6 years, he actually brought it Lawler for a bit. For a second there, based on the amount of strikes Diaz was landing, I think many of us had a glimmer of hope that Diaz was actually gonna take it.

Back