OLD 2013 REPORT: Mike Goldberg Sought Rehab in 2013 for Adderall Addiction

I've done Adderall ONCE and I don't even have ADD/ADHD and I will attest to the focused feeling I experienced.

Man I was in the zone. I found myself wanting more but fortunately, I have strong will power and never did it again.

Plenty of people abuse it and become addicted. That's why it is a controlled substance.

Agreed, but people who abuse drugs and seek treatment, typically aren't just abusing one drug.

it's like a combination of focus and euphoria.

you just have to watch yourself with it.

my physician won't prescribe any good stuff, he's too old skool.

139046_o2.gif

Im so excited, Joe!!

I like Goldberg but how many athletes are claiming drug test failures and getting rehab are for adderall recently. I've seen arguments that people are just claiming adderall instead of admitting to what they are really doing because people are more understanding of it.
We either have a serious epidemic going on or some of these celebrities are lying.

Prescription drugs are some of the most commonly abused drugs now. And often easier to get than illegal ones. Doctors hand them out like candy.

Sounds like he is going into rehab, and knew it would come out, so just came out ahead of it and said it was Adderall.

News flash, Adderall isn't the reason he is going in to rehab.

And that brings me to my next point Joe... this world man, it's fucked up. The illuminati is controlling everything. Think about it man!...

Adderall sucks man. Dunno how anyone can enjoy that stuff.

Prescription drugs are some of the most commonly abused drugs now. And often easier to get than illegal ones. Doctors hand them out like candy.

I know, but have you noticed how many athletes are claiming adderall when they fail drug tests in other sports who only disclose that a person failed a test and don't disclose why.

If this is true, and not some churlish joke, I hope he recovers quickly. And while his personal health is the priority, I would like to see him resume his duties at the UFC whenever he's able.

That makes sense. It makes you piss hardcore.

Is that true?

Rogan always talks on his podcast about how Goldie has to piss like a thousand times a broadcast - apparently he's always running off to take a leak whenever they get a free second in between fights or whatever.

Best of luck to Goldie, whatever's up with him.

I believe its cocaine still

itsaconspiracy.jpg

I think he's an alien and he has to go back to his world.

hope the best for him but i cant say im gonna miss him. ITS ALL OVER!!!!

Is that true?

Rogan always talks on his podcast about how Goldie has to piss like a thousand times a broadcast - apparently he's always running off to take a leak whenever they get a free second in between fights or whatever.

It makes you shit too. Same with coke.

i can't help but laugh
hope he recovers
hope he avoids returning to the UFC

Wow did not expect that. It's ironic too because Joe always talks about it on the podcast about how bad pharma drugs are (like adderall)

Adderall, really??

I was suspecting he has been doing Coke for a long time and there's rumors that he's an alcoholic as well

He has been looking more and more "coked out" in the last year or so.

Back