OLD 2013 REPORT: Mike Goldberg Sought Rehab in 2013 for Adderall Addiction

I've heard that speed and coke are different words before an -ine but everything else is virtually identical.

Someone posted a link the other day of Rogan's podcast where Rogan was saying that he had 'a friend' who was addicted to Adderall. Looks like he might have had a point.

I hate listenening to Anik's voice (no hater)

we need goldie bakk

You know if true, and I don't know at all if true or not, good luck Goldie. You have supporters and non supporters but from this guy who thinks you do a good job want to see you come back.

Sounds like he is going into rehab, and knew it would come out, so just came out ahead of it and said it was Adderall.

News flash, Adderall isn't the reason he is going in to rehab.

Plenty of people abuse it and become addicted. That's why it is a controlled substance.

better than coke or alcohol, which i presumed. Anyway I hope cleans himself up and gets back to work because he seems like a decent guy.

This sounds reasonable seeing as how the UFC/Dana really didn't want to go into any detail when asked about Goldie.

I like Goldberg but how many athletes are claiming drug test failures and getting rehab are for adderall recently. I've seen arguments that people are just claiming adderall instead of admitting to what they are really doing because people are more understanding of it.
We either have a serious epidemic going on or some of these celebrities are lying.

No wonder he was always speeding his face off!

Holy Shit! these fights are great!
Did anyone see where I left the mic?

Back