Oklahoma lawmakers want to ban hoodies. Really??

I have a hooded shirt on right now. Most of the heavy shirts I own are hooded. The idea of banning a type of shirt is bogglingly stupid.

what are you hiding?
secrets of maple syrup?
you are suspicious character

I hate being cold. That's what I'm hiding. I'm a Canadian who hates the cold.

And I don't play Hockey. Or watch the NHL.

Or drink beer.

...they're gonna take me away now, aren't they?

Or drink beer.

Yes, sure!
You have no chances to be free in Oklahoma
never come there
Oklahoma cops will shoot you when they see that you are canadian without beer but with hoodie.
Now only George St-Pierre can protect you. Call him

I live in Oklahoma, but work in Missouri. Do you think they'll start stopping me at the border on my commute to check for contraband?

What would anyone say the odds of this ever becoming law in the first.

I would say slim to none.

Or drink beer.

I have just reported you to the Mounties. They will be there on horseback shortly to deport your ass.

Can we ban skinny jeans for dudes while we're at it.

Low sagging pants didn't originate from prison. That is an urban legend likely spread around by racists.

it's easier to get sodomized in prison when your pants is down to your knees.:eek:

This will never pass, I'm not going to get worked up about it.

It makes sense to me. These clothing items that get banned like saggy pants represent a culture of delinquency. How can a responsible society be encouraged when music artists are making this look seem acceptable?

It makes sense to me.
Compared to guns, hoodies are way more dangerous, of course they gotta go.:icon_chee

It makes sense to me. These clothing items that get banned like saggy pants represent a culture of delinquency. How can a responsible society be encouraged when music artists are making this look seem acceptable?

So someones who has different priorities and culture than you do should be forced by law to stop.

Good thing there isn't freedom of expression here. That would make your opinion really stupid and fascist.

A lot of schools in the UK banned them (at least for a while I think) and a lot of bars didn't allow them either...i'm sure if this is still 'a thing', but it came about during that period around 2001 when there was a rise in knife-crime and gang culture among teens.

schools banning various clothing is a very different thing than a city or state doing it. For ordinary citizens it's an issue of freedom, whereas those little monsters in junior high and high school should have as little freedom as possible.

still stupid law, but I wish they would ban saggy pants. Kids look stupid and unemployable and wonder why they can only get a job at a burger joint.

Oh, so you need the government to protect people from themselves so they'll wear their pants higher and get jobs on Wall Street?

Back