Oklahoma lawmakers want to ban hoodies. Really??

Would suggest that someone INTENDING to hide their identity would probably find a way to do so, hoodie or otherwise...this is asinine. But only plain hoodies? My eye

Did I really just read "minstrel troupes"???

That's an Eglish spelling of both words what's it from?

Isn't that American spelling as well?

I thought you guys had stopped that whole American "minstrel" thing though...

Did I really just read "minstrel troupes"???

That's an Eglish spelling of both words what's it from?

I am not aware of either spelling being distinctively English english.

-

Anyways...
The guy who is pushing this is from the GOP, the party of small government....

You do know that most states ban the wearing of masks because of the klan?

still stupid law, but I wish they would ban saggy pants. Kids look stupid and unemployable and wonder why they can only get a job at a burger joint.

Yes, I completely agree that saggy pants look extremely stupid but is it democratic stuff to ban wearing some types of clothes? You know my multi-color hippie T-shirt looks stupid too. And I know it. If somebody in Georgia's administration decide that my T-shirt is stupid enough will they ban all multi-color hippie T-shirts in Georgia?

Not just that.

Ban those who accept evolution
Ban those who are not Protestant Christians
Ban Catholics
Ban Gay's
Ban people who are pro choice
Ban anyone who supports Obamacare
Ban anyone in favor of any new gun restrictions
Ban those who accept climate change
Ban those who don't agree with Reaganomics
Ban Immigrants

Basically what there politicians are against. The people elect them for a reason

You're creeping into Oeshon territory.

-

Anyways...

Its incredible what sorts of government tyranny small government "might need a second revolution because of obamacare" types will support when the tyranny is directed at blacks.

-

Anyways...

Small national government. Adjectives are your friends. Didn't you get the memo?

Yes, I completely agree that saggy pants look extremely stupid but is it democratic stuff to ban wearing some types of clothes? You know my multi-color hippie T-shirt looks stupid too. And I know it. If somebody in Georgia's administration decide that my T-shirt is stupid enough will they ban all multi-color hippie T-shirts in Georgia?

Is it democratic? Yes. If the majority votes for it. Sort of the definition of the word.

Small national government. Adjectives are your friends. Didn't you get the memo?

Tyranny is fine on the local level. Makes complete sense.

Is it democratic? Yes. If the majority votes for it. Sort of the definition of the word.

Tyranny of the majority. You seem to have a thing for tyrannical government.

Pretty dumb, but if the people vote yes than whatever.

solution:

ushanka-chapka-urss.jpg

is wearing these or any other openly communist insignia legal in the US? serious question.

solution:

ushanka-chapka-urss.jpg

is wearing these or any other openly communist insignia legal in the US? serious question.

Yes. Communist insignia is right at home on the liberal arts portion of any US university.

solution:

ushanka-chapka-urss.jpg

Yes. That is legal. You'd have to be a commie to think government should dictate how people dress.

Tyranny is fine on the local level. Makes complete sense.

Tyranny of the majority. You seem to have a thing for tyrannical government.

You need to study an issue before commenting on it.

What a ridiculous proposal of a law.

Say I was going to rob a bank. I could conceal my identity pretty well by wearing a baseball cap pulled down low, and keep my head down low, if I knew where the cameras were (casing -- what any non-retarded criminal would do). I guess we should ban baseball caps too? Anyone who's serious about say, robbing a bank, is probably just going to pop on a fucking ski mask right before entering the bank instead of risking it with half their face visible with a cap or hoodie.

I guess I'm all for additional charges for concealing your identity (ski mask) while robbing a bank (felony). Really though, if you're going to get 20 years for robbing a bank, but 25 or 30 for wearing a disguise, you might as well wear a disguise.

Most people where I live (Canada) wear hoodies or toques to keep the fuck warm in winter. I'm wearing a super comfortable cotton hoodie right now. I guess Oklahoma wouldn't have that problem, but this is just another ridiculous law to give up freedoms in the name of "safety".

Majority? Who will ask ordinary people? Authorities never ask us. Every 4 year we vote but they don't count our votes. They count "electors" votes. Don't you think that it's a strange system?
In 2000 Al Gore won the presidential election
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000#Results
And what? Who allowed terrorists to destroy World Trade Center? Who started that stupid war in Iraq? Did Mr. Bush ask you?

I don't think that anybody will ask people of Oklahoma

I have a hooded shirt on right now. Most of the heavy shirts I own are hooded. The idea of banning a type of shirt is bogglingly stupid.

I have a hooded shirt on right now. Most of the heavy shirts I own are hooded. The idea of banning a type of shirt is bogglingly stupid.

keep warm my Canadian friend. buddy. guy.

Back