Okay I have to bring this up...

But has anyone else been curious as to what the fuck has been going on with Jake Ellenberger's "beard" for the last week or so?? :p :p

022_Jake_Ellenberger.0.0.jpg

ELLENBERGER_JAKE.png

20160728021035_1645829.JPG
Can mods 'juice' their like count?

Looks exactly like the facial hair of a guy i knew back in high school.

We know Jake will never be caught for elevated testosterone lel

Paul Pierce still has the WOAT facial hair

piercecover.jpg

That's actually better than anything I could grow. Which is why I don't grow a beard. Unless I get really lazy. Then I just resign myself to looking bad.

This makes me sad :(. I haven't even seen my whole face in probably 10 years.

Judging by the image he was stoned whilst trying to use the facial hair trimmer. What ever he did he needs to keep doing it. I prefer KO-artist Jake to step ladder for up-and-comers Jake

Maybe brain damage causes facial balding...

Are really shitty beards an "in" thing now? I can't keep up with these stupid trends. Then again, I have a wonderfully manly beard. So making mine shitty would just be too much work. :cool:
I was talking to my friend the other day and we decided within the next 10 years balding comb overs will be a trendy look.

He's missing a good portion on the right side. He should just shave lol

Jakes not a man with any real good face options.

If he pops hot in post fight testing, you can bet your ass it's some personal grooming shit he's using.

Last edited:
Can we bring a mod to wasteland this shit thread?

Just kidding.

i'm asian, i can't grow beards.

It looks like someone kept using Smudge on every photo released to the press to make his chinbeard look awkward.

There's a thread in mayberry about dudes using Rogaine on their face. Maybe Jake should read it.....

I couldn't grow a beard or a moustache for shit until after radiation therapy and chemo. Now I have a 5 o'clock shadow by 10 am. I *do* have pix of my last full beard though...

Back