Okay I have to bring this up...

Do you think THIS is what females, and alternative males see when they watch UFC?

And even moreso has a man ever been aroused whilst fighting in a match!???

Surely the topic must have come up at one point or another.

Sort of reminds me of drunk conversation me and a friend have had, that if we were in the UFC we would throw off our opponents by purposely farting or getting boners on them.

Hell, with tens of thousands of bouts over the years who knows what crazy shit has gone down.

Speaking of beards, I love how the guys who get knocked out always show up with a big Osama beard for their next fight.

Like this guy, he obviously ate some bad pussy

homemade-facial-masks.jpg

It makes his chin look like balls and it makes them look lopsided.
It's like he was trying to improve upon the Faber chin.

Still the most epic hair related topic in UFC's history has got to be Brian Ebersole's "Hairrow"

In 71 fights he has never once been knocked out.. the closest was his 70th fight overall and also last fight in the UFC in which he lost via TKO (knee injury)

imagesCA2WAZ52.jpg

The hairrow was a torso-sized arrow of hair shaved artistically on the front of his body from his jungle of manly chest hair. (telling guys where to aim to knock him out) At one point his wife got so pissed about it she jumped him during practice and shaved it off herself.

That's not the only cool thing about Brian.. he also once successful pulled this off one time after a career full of attempts:

(edit: lol at the guy in green shirt that walks behind the ring that totally misses the fucking KO)... (thats me grabbing a fucking beer during PPVs)

Isn't that Lethal's avatar?

I would gladly forfit my next work paycheque just to magically shove my arm through the screen and spank your avatar

Still the most epic hair related topic in UFC's history has got to be Brian Ebersole's "Hairrow"

In 71 fights he has never once been knocked out.. the closest was his 70th fight overall and also last fight in the UFC in which he lost via TKO (knee injury)

imagesCA2WAZ52.jpg

The hairrow was a torso-sized arrow of hair shaved artistically on the front of his body from his jungle of manly chest hair. At one point his wife got so pissed about it she jumped him during practice and shaved it off herself.

That's not the only cool thing about Brian.. he also once successful pulled this off one time after a career full of attempts:

I was thinking about Ebersole the other day. Miss that dude.

imagesCA2WAZ52.jpg

The hairrow was a torso-sized arrow of hair shaved artistically on the front of his body from his jungle of manly chest hair. (telling guys where to aim to knock him out) At one point his wife got so pissed about it she jumped him during practice and shaved it off herself.

I used to shave my chest with a hairrow for his fights.

Alopecia. Sucks, I have it, it comes and goes in spurts.

I would gladly forfit my next work paycheque just to magically shove my arm through the screen and spank your avatar
Megan is indeed a fine specimen. You have excellent tastes, good sir.

When I saw it during the fight I thought he burned his face or something.

Back