Okami a force at 170 & Nakai at 125

You talk a lot of shit and base it with no facts and just your opInion.Bring some facts to the table or just shut the fuck up man.

You dont bring any fact mate, you just give your opinion. Im saying Fitch can win or lose to ranked guys in ufc, other people who make ranks agree is at least debatable, and you just call it horseshit delusion.
Im saying as well as Fitch outgrapple Okami and Shields he can do so to ranked guys in ufc. What fact do you want? the belt Fitch is holding

You dont bring any fact mate, you just give your opinion. Im saying Fitch can win or lose to ranked guys in ufc, other people who make ranks agree is at least debatable, and you just call it horseshit delusion.
Im saying as well as Fitch outgrapple Okami and Shields he can do so to ranked guys in ufc. What fact do you want? the belt Fitch is holding
So the WSOF belt means he can beat ranked UFC guys even though he has lost and was choked out by Burkman a guy that dropped to 155 because he couldn't hang at 170 in his current UFC run. Ok man you know it all. Do you realize what someone like Larkin or Masidival would do to him?

So the WSOF belt means he can beat ranked UFC guys

He can beat or get beat but yeah, he could hang. I already show you that people who cover the sport also think Fitch is around that level, so stop pretending you are the one talking facts as if it wasnt even debatable

even though he has lost and was choked out by Burkman a guy that dropped to 155 because he couldn't hang at 170 in his current UFC run. Ok man you know it all. Do you realize what someone like Larkin or Masidival would do to him?

lol Burkman again?
Okami, Zeferino and Shields in a row, barely losing a round
Its ok is your opinion

One doesn't win a close decision over Paul Bradley, losing a round, and be known as a 'force' at anything.

Okami is over the hill and close to retirement.

But one gets a close dec on Saffiedine in ufc and is such a force
Ellenberguer has been finished 5 times in last 8 fights; Brown is 1-5 in last 6, and they are ranked welterweights.
Im just saying Okami, as Ftch and Shields, can still complete with these guys, and beat some of them. Yeah they wont be a force in the sense they will get the belt but they can still hang in top ten fights in ufc

I think youre overrating some of these fighters. Brown is highly mediocre

I think you're overrated today's Okami.

I'm actually an Okami fan. Always have been. Much hespect.

But he's gotten older, and the game has passed him by.

You ask me about Okami 6-8 years ago, my answer would change.

Be prepared for a 100 replies that you are wrong with no facts to back it.

Be prepared for a 100 replies that you are wrong with no facts to back it.

Hey Bill, you really love this thread lol. Im glad you do
You back up you opinion with zero facts btw; zero facts, dont make mistake lol

Hey Bill, you really love this thread lol. Im glad you do
You back up you opinion with zero facts btw; zero facts, dont make mistake lol
How did I use no facts? I used records and their current fights as facts Andy you called me a fight finder newbie, while you based your argument from a site that uses math do do there rankings......you are stupid as fuck.

Okami 8 years ago, when he was outclassed by Chael, his wrestling and boxing were still pretty green, and still had never trained in America would have no chance against the likes of Woodley or Thomson neither. Okami is actually a more well rounded fighter today; the sport has evolved more than him though.

But we arent talking about Okami as a serious tittle contender that we already know he isn't but him being able to hang with ranked guys in ufc still today:
Ellenberger has been finshed 5 times in last couple of years
Brown is 1-6 recently and has just get finished by a lightweight...
...But they are still fighters good enough to be ranked in ufc in most people opinion

Okami has lost to a LHW champ in Branch and Jon Fitch in competitive fights and has looked dominant in victory...
...But most people totally write him off and see as completely delusional to suggest he could hang with ranked guys in ufc

By the way, Okami is same age than Brown and Kim, and younger than Maia

Why this disparity in criteria? Because people buy ufc brand too much. If Brown and Jake were released by ufc for whatever reason they would get exactly the same treatment that Fich or Okami are getting: discredit. Thats the power of a brand.

Last edited:
How did I use no facts? I used records and their current fights as facts Andy you called me a fight finder newbie, while you based your argument from a site that uses math do do there rankings......you are stupid as fuck.

Calm down mate, no need to insult, nor keep getting into a thread if you dont like it

What facts do you use? Records in current fights?
Brown 1-5 and Jake 2-6 records in recent fights are the facts that back up your opinion on them being leagues above Okami or Fitch?? Just because they figure in official ufc ranks. I dont call you fight finder newbie, if any I guess you are a ufc shill or whatever you wanna call it

I already pointed out Fitch's 3-0 run and the belt he is holding. You just sayd that was bullshit and keep going. Only what happens in ufc matters for you

Its ok man, but again, its just your opinion.

Goof did I mention either one of those guys or the UFC rankings ? No you keep bringing up the rankings. By the way Ellenberger brutal knocked out a better version of a guy Fitch just struggled with. You will try and tell me that Browne and Ellenberger are worse the top contender Paul Bradley though.....

Goof did I mention either one of those guys or the UFC rankings ? No you keep bringing up the rankings. By the way Ellenberger brutal knocked out a better version of a guy Fitch just struggled with. You will try and tell me that Browne and Ellenberger are worse the top contender Paul Bradley though.....

Goof says the guy that keep going into this thread lol. Argue if you want but dont be a kid.

Ok so you mentioned Kim would starch Fitch, and Okami I guess right? You must think Kim would starch David Branch as well lol
Kim comes from a split dec to Saffiedine. Look at Saffiedine record in ufc. Should I be impressed?

Kim is #7 in ufc and I tell you, both Fitch and Okami can hang with him. I know you dont agree, but please dont repeat that shit about you bringing the facts.
By the way did you know Kim is regular sparring partner of Okami? There is even video in Youtube. Those who have been training with them in Wajutsu Keisukai highly doubt Kim would starch Okami but hey, you have the facts.

Rin Nakai vs JJ would be an interesting fight.
Of course, JJ has superior striking and would tag Rin all day.

But Rin Nakai has a granite chin and JJ has pillow fists.
So JJ would break her hand fighting Rin.

I think JJ's takedown defense would be very effective.
I just don't know about what happens when the fight hits the mat.

I think the key to this fight would be JJ's movement.
Rin really needs to get very close to be effective.

If JJ could keep her distance and avoid the takedowns, it's any easy unanimous decision for JJ.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rin Nakai vs JJ would be an interesting fight.
Of course, JJ has superior striking and would tag Rin all day.

But Rin Nakai has a granite chin and JJ has pillow fists.
So JJ would break her hand fighting Rin.

I think JJ's takedown defense would be very effective.
I just don't know about what happens when the fight hits the mat.

I think the key to this fight would be JJ's movement.
Rin really needs to get very close to be effective.

If JJ could keep her distance and avoid the takedowns, it's any easy unanimous decision for JJ.

I think JJ is in a league of her own, and Claudia would be too solid everywhere for Rin
But I think the majority of the division dont have Joana's movility/striking or Claudia's strenght so Rin could be a tough challenge for them
Carla Esparza was the champion not that long ago, I think Rin can hang with her, let alone with Paige Van Zant

It seems pretty unlikely that Rin will cut to 115 though. But what if ufc finally make the 125lbs weight class? Nakai may be a solid contender there

Rin would be an incredibly strong grappler at 115, not even sure she makes that cut though has a fuck load of muscle mass for a women that is 5'3". Her striking still needs a lot of work, it looks like she has no idea what she is doing at some stages.

Kim would starch Fitch man. You forgetting that a fringe top 25 ww (Burkman) destroyed Fitch? I can't do this anymore. You are delusional man
I guess you missed Rory being in the top 5 eh dude? The majority of the top ww are in the UFC.

And two years since these day, nobody has beat Fitch, let alone "starch"
And he very arguably beat Rory as a champion. lol at thinking Kim would have starch Fitch

And two years since these day, nobody has beat Fitch, let alone "starch"
And he very arguably beat Rory as a champion. lol at thinking Kim would have starch Fitch
Rory is a shell of his former self and you brought back an old post to brag about a fight that never happened? Right on dude, you must be really special. Rory is in the PFL now for fuck sakes, beating him really doesn’t mean anything theses days, and he lost anyways.

Rory is a shell of his former self and you brought back an old post to brag about a fight that never happened? Right on dude, you must be really special. Rory is in the PFL now for fuck sakes, beating him really doesn’t mean anything theses days, and he lost anyways.

Its not about bragging. Im personally impressed by Fitch's run 20 years into his pro career and 40 years old.

Rory was the Bellator champ just a year ago, looking sharp vs Gracie, dispatched Daley with ease and had 2 hard fought tittle fights with Lima, who is considered top5 by most outlets.
Rory was still ranked top10 last year when Fitch gave him all he could handle. I was impressed, you didnt?
We discussed whether if Fitch could be competitive with ranked guys in UFC these past years and you argued he would get starched by anyone...I think its obvious that you was underrating him

Back