Ok so I'm American born asian hmong. We helped the marines during the Vietnam war

mmaelitefan000

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm
American born but we hmongs got to be in this great nation because we chose to side with America during the v war. America lost the war and the vietcongs planned genocide. As a result I'm American born and know nothing but hmong culture. Do I have the worthiness to hang the American flag in front of my home I bought? I love America.

I feel terrible about what happened to your people. I know there are is some recognition in California from some organizations that tried bringing over people after the genocide. Not enough was done for your people, like the Kurds that we are leaving in Syria.

Of course you can fly the flag in front of your home.

If anyone loves America, part of a culture that supports us or not, go ahead and fly the flag. Just don't burn it or step on it, obviously.

I'm
American born but we hmongs got to be in this great nation because we chose to side with America during the v war. America lost the war and the vietcongs planned genocide. As a result I'm American born and know nothing but hmong culture. Do I have the worthiness to hang the American flag in front of my home I bought? I love America.
Yes. I served with a Hmong in the Marines in 3 separate combat tours. He was small but a ballsy dude.

I feel terrible about what happened to your people. I know there are is some recognition in California from some organizations that tried bringing over people after the genocide. Not enough was done for your people, like the Kurds that we are leaving in Syria.

Of course you can fly the flag in front of your home.

If anyone loves America, part of a culture that supports us or not, go ahead and fly the flag. Just don't burn it or step on it, obviously.
Hell no.

It’s up to Clint Eastwood, I’m good with it though..

Have you ever seen Gran Torino?

The movie focuses on Clint Eastwood's characters relationship with a Hmong family in the neighborhood.

Do I have the worthiness to hang the American flag in front of my home I bought? I love America.

Tony Po gave it a Green Light.

regnum_picture_1484899941684346_normal.jpg

It's the 21st century. Your nationality is no longer defined by your ethnicity.

i wouldnt do it if i were you.

Have you ever seen Gran Torino?

The movie focuses on Clint Eastwood's characters relationship with a Hmong family in the neighborhood.
that movie was so boring.

only had one good moment from it.

<{clintugh}>

wait. this too.

FlusteredThornyCaudata-size_restricted.gif

check that, there were a few funny hand gun moments in that movie.

Yea, why not.
Go get a flag and let it fly.

Heck get two.

Or go crazy and get 17, LET FREEDOM RING!!!!!

You sound just like my childhood friends Lin and Lam Nguyen..........Hey is this you Lam?

If yes, hope you are well. Have not seen you and your bro in 40 years.

Yes, wave it proudly. Fuck what the liberal dems tell you about being ashamed of our great flag.

Why would you even need to ask this? As Jon Snow once said “You’re a Hmong.... but you’re also an American.”

Does it bother you if someone touches your head?

Did you personally relate with the movie Gran turino?

Fuck it, fly the flag.

I worked with a guy who was really Hmong, big and long.
Because he was an alpha, see.

Anyways, nicest guy I've ever known, nothing could phase him, always smiled and nothing cracked his cool, ever.

I see the quota of Gran Torino references has already been filled, I guess I'll be on my way.

Back