Ok... New Rule regarding Mcgregor

Rubberman1

John Rambo Life Lessons
@purple
Reaction score
Ok first off i would like to thank Mcgregor for being our fealess leader secondly i would like to propose a new rule during fight week when the GOAT is about to fight we do not so much as hint, joke or insinuate that McgreGOAT would possibly lose.

Rule? It's a given that he wont lose. He's GOAT. Conor bless.

conor_m.gif

Ok first off i would like to thank Mcgregor for being our fealess leader secondly i would like to propose a new rule during fight week when the GOAT is about to fight we dont so much as hint, joke, insinuate, that McgreGOAT could possibly lose

he WILL lose at some point and you will all join the rest of us who had to see our favorite fighters go from invincible to human...

enjoy the ride.

[YT]/watch?v=V_ONyukSLqA[/YT]

In the name of the Conor, the One, and the Holy Shit. Amen.

he WILL lose at some point and you will all join the rest of us who had to see our favorite fighters go from invincible to human...

enjoy the ride.

[YT]/watch?v=V_ONyukSLqA[/YT]

Blasphemy.

Just to hear the fan boys whine, I'd like to see him lose to Siver and be the recipient of repeated eye pokes and groin shots not called by the ref. The pandemonium on this site would be epic. The shit storm would be amazing. That said, I hope it is a good fight and I rally don't care who wins as long as it is a clean fight with action.

I think the new rules should involve punctuation.

Our Lord savior has descended from the heavens to put these mortals in their rightful place, fear not children of the Goat fo shall strike down on his foes with the smith of the righteusness.

All Hail The Goat

Back