Ok maybe this week's card is not thaaaat bad

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was just looking at it again and i just realized batgerel is in there, julian marquez ( guy im always impreesed with its corner) are in there. I don't think marquez will be a top contender but look out for danaa, that mongolian folk is promissing i don't know why he's so low on the card.

I will watch UFC 267 other than that I give zero fuck

I will defenetly watch bellator's main card, ufc ain't worth it
It shows just how far away Bellator is from the UFC’s level that the UFC countered what was originally Nemkov vs Rumble, with fucking Holm vs Dumont. :rolleyes:
Even with the opponent changes, Bellator’s main event shits all over the UFC’s.

Was just looking at it again and i just realized batgerel is in there, julian marquez ( guy im always impreesed with its corner) are in there. I don't think marquez will be a top contender but look out for danaa, that mongolian folk is promissing i don't know why he's so low on the card.
It’s not that baaad, it’s horrendous. The worst of the worst who the hell is named Norma in 2021. Ugh just ugh

It shows just how far away Bellator is from the UFC’s level that the UFC countered what was originally Nemkov vs Rumble, with fucking Holm vs Dumont. :rolleyes:
Nice that they have an event anyone remembers

The problem with Bellator isn’t the top talents it’s the depth. When I tune in for the ufc I’m typically getting 6 hours of medium to high level fights. With bellator I feel like I get 4 hours of amateur bouts and 2 hours of high level fights usually. And for me personally and the way I consume the content, and enjoy it the most, I find that’s not enough to really satisfy me as a fan.

Bruno Silva is a finisher too. And Fiorot vs Bueno Silva will be an interesting striker (w/ knockout power) vs grappler fight.

I'm interested in Julian Marquez vs Jordan Wright and I am a fan of Brandon Davis but other than that there is not much to look forward to. Jim Miller and Arlovski are legends in their own right so I will check them out on Sunday morning. Too many sports Saturday to watch UFC live tbh.

Back